• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Lust List

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Andre Yew
My list:

6x4 DBs cut from a bunch of LL cloths that have been piling up: grey Brisa, light grey Brisa, brown PoW, B&W PoW. It would be financially irresponsible to get them all done at once, so it will probably be 1 every 6 months or so.

A blazer (with shiny brass buttons), DB or SB, really nice cashmere or a tough fresco, basically undecided for the moment.

More white shirts.

A nice pair of black shoes.

A nice pair of brown suede shoes.

--Andre

There's something refreshing about the lack of any brand names in this list. It just seems... sensible.

A Y

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJman
There's something refreshing about the lack of any brand names in this list. It just seems... sensible.

Thanks, though I do have a couple of iGent-in-the-know names in there ...
marchal.gif

--Andre

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This boot is far from the best rider makes. Check out his blog he has a boot that beats Shannon or any other RTW I have ever seen (called 2-years in a making Boot).

http://riderboot.com/

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, I know Ron makes a bunch of absolutely gorgeous boots. They are definitely on my list for someday.........

However, as I am new to the shoe obsession, and given my particular needs, the chukka probably ought to be my first purchase. I need a tough, durable, comfortable shoe that is at home walking around in an iron foundry in China, a building site in New York City, on the way to a business appointment in a Singaporean downpour, and in my office in suburban Maryland. The chukkas seem to fit the bill, and the durability of the cordovan seems a great added benefit... all with a kick of style and refinement at the same time.

emptym

Reaction score
^ I've really gotten some great use of my Rider chukkas. Highly recommend them. I'd like a pair in black, but slightly taller.

My next item will probably be a navy or midnight fresco suit w/ mop buttons from someone like Chan.
Originally Posted by grimslade
I want some Rider chukkas too, but the RBCB1s didn't fit.
frown.gif

Shoot.
Originally Posted by teddieriley
Don't worry, you're on my lust list. You won't be empty much longer.
I should have seen this coming.

gamelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
at the moment a 1500 sq ft loft in the Eastern Columbia building in downtown LA or a nice 1000-1500 sq ft turn of the century Craftsman.

-Jeff

ziggyosk

Reaction score
John Lobb Sutton's in Chestnut Museum
inlove.gif

andyw

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dkzzzz
This boot is far from the best rider makes. Check out his blog he has a boot that beats Shannon or any other RTW I have ever seen (called 2-years in a making Boot).

WOW!

I love the pebble grain shell treatment on the brogue.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dkzzzz

It deserves a pic posted here, just because

21-aug-08-024.jpg

drool.gif

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by andyw
WOW!

I love the pebble grain shell treatment on the brogue.

They are real comfy, too.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads