• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

My laundry got locked up

herzzreh

Reaction score
I live in a two-family house, I have the top floor.
Laundry room is downstairs in the basement. It's behind a locked outside door and there's one more door with a lock at the bottom of the stairs. The only people who have access there is me, with a key to the outside door, and people downstairs through their place. Few minutes ago I go down there to get my laundry and the door at the bottom is locked! I don't have a key to it, neither do the neighbors. Thing is... I am sure that I locked the outside door when I left, neighbors are not home. Weird shit... who could have locked it? Bummer is that ALL of my uniforms are down there, I don't have anything to wear to work tomorrow. Ugh...

Margaret

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This reminds me of something that happened to me a few years ago. There are a couple of office spaces on the ground floor of my apartment building, and the laundry room is situated immediately behind one of them, with a door in between. The merchant apparently got into some sort of dispute with building management over the rights to the space, and somehow while I was upstairs waiting for my laundry to finish, the merchant had called the police over and had the laundry room locked. I walk downstairs and meet two police officers telling me I can't go in to get my own f------g laundry. This is, like 10pm, and I'm trying to do underwear for the next day! WTF?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's