• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My last shirts

ernest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PICT3.jpg
PICT0005.jpg
PICT0003.jpg
PICT0004.jpg

NYCDan

Reaction score
Hmmm, I think that you may like stripes. But I am not sure.

SwaG

Reaction score
can't really see them. . .would you happen to have any bigger pictures?

ernest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
can't really see them. . .would you happen to have any bigger pictures?
The question is on fabrics

banksmiranda

Reaction score
I like the white with red stripes and two shades of blue stripes.

ernest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the white with red stripes and two shades of blue stripes.
I bought it because it is classik and original in the same time because of the red stripes as usually theses type of stripes are only blue.

SwaG

Reaction score
i was just pulling your leg...

i do like the red striped one very much however.

ernest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i was just pulling your leg...

i do like the red striped one very much however.
Thanks for "pulling leg" as I did not know this expression.

gqelements

Reaction score
pulling someone's leg = kidding, joking

wby

Reaction score
Nice shirts. I recently ordered the white shirt with blue stripes from the H&K sale-by-mail. I can't wait to receive it and the others I ordered. I also ordered the blue end-on-end with cutaway collar and the plain "ice" blue shirt, which looks to be nice shade of blue in the catalogue. I wanted to get more stripes, as H&K make the only shirts I own where all stripes line up correctly, but I decided to go with what I ordered.

Did you get any ties for those shirts???

ernest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice shirts. Â I recently ordered the white shirt with blue stripes from the H&K sale-by-mail. Â I can't wait to receive it and the others I ordered. Â I also ordered the blue end-on-end with cutaway collar and the plain "ice" blue shirt, which looks to be nice shade of blue in the catalogue. Â I wanted to get more stripes, as H&K make the only shirts I own where all stripes line up correctly, but I decided to go with what I ordered. Â Did you get any ties for those shirts???
Please check my purchases during sales : http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/Forum....ilditch I am rather disappointed with "ice" as it looks better on sheet than in reality. No I have not taken any tie. What have you ordered? I bought 12 H&K theses sales and 29 since I have discovered h&k in january.

wby

Reaction score
I am disappointed to hear the ice does not look as good as it does in the catalogue. Because I require alterations, sleeve shortening, it will likely be another month before I receive the H&K shirts I ordered. I also ordered some ties and the pearl cufflinks. I listed the shirts I ordered in my last post. I need to cool it with the shirts and ties and start saving money toward suits and shoes, where I desperately need some upgrading.

ernest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am disappointed to hear the ice does not look as good as it does in the catalogue.  Because I require alterations, sleeve shortening, it will likely be another month before I receive the H&K shirts I ordered.  I also ordered some ties and the pearl cufflinks.  I listed the shirts I ordered in my last post.  I need to cool it with the shirts and ties and start saving money toward suits and shoes, where I desperately need some upgrading.
I have understand you had not listed all you ordered.

ernest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am disappointed to hear the ice does not look as good as it does in the catalogue.  Because I require alterations, sleeve shortening, it will likely be another month before I receive the H&K shirts I ordered.  I also ordered some ties and the pearl cufflinks.  I listed the shirts I ordered in my last post.  I need to cool it with the shirts and ties and start saving money toward suits and shoes, where I desperately need some upgrading.
Have you seen my others shirts? Ice is among them. You can see it on picture

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads