1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

my kiton (and other stuff) kopped on yoox

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ThinkDerm, Mar 24, 2010.

1. BrooklynWeGoHard

BrooklynWeGoHard Well-Known Member

who got the les copain tie? that ish is SWEET!

2. BrooklynWeGoHard

BrooklynWeGoHard Well-Known Member

I had an epic yoox fail. had an attolini jacket in the box for 4 months. Watching it go from $1400, to $1000, to $750 to $600 and didn't buy. kept waiting for the sub $500.

Then on morning, they dropped the price to $230. By the time I got the email and logged in, it was gone. The bastard was selling it on ebay a month later for $800. I believe he got it too.

I emailed him off ebay and whined about him stealing it from my yoox dream box. he had no remorse whatsoever.

The other jacket that was still available was bought, Yay! BUT the sleeve head had been totally opened up (presumably to show construction) and cost a pretty penny to repair it. Thankfully, I photographed the whole thing and Yoox customer care refunded the entire repair amount + $50 for my troubles.

i've had things "stolen" from my yoox box as well - by SF members who proceed to flip it on here. you contact them, no consideration, nada - they are just flipping.

I do not understand why people do not let yoox just drop all their pricing down to rock bottom. They are having a 90% off starting April 1st - why buy anything before then?!

That is awesome customer service that Yoox refunded the entire repair amount!

3. alliswell

alliswell Well-Known Member

4. alliswell

I had an epic yoox fail. had an attolini jacket in the box for 4 months. Watching it go from $1400, to $1000, to $750 to $600 and didn't buy. kept waiting for the sub $500.

Then on morning, they dropped the price to $230. By the time I got the email and logged in, it was gone. The bastard was selling it on ebay a month later for $800. I believe he got it too.

I emailed him off ebay and whined about him stealing it from my yoox dream box. he had no remorse whatsoever.

The rule is bros before hos, not bros before clothes. Rinse the sand out of your vajayjay.

5. alliswell

I do not understand why people do not let yoox just drop all their pricing down to rock bottom. They are having a 90% off starting April 1st - why buy anything before then?!

some people place different values on stuff than you do. If their value is higher than yours they will buy before you do. Also people may place different costs on not buying something. If you meet a guy who's got to have something you better buy before him, not after April 1.

6. Pezzaturra

Pezzaturra Well-Known Member

7. ThinkDerm

ThinkDerm Well-Known Member

Flip some more LP and you'll be bigtiming for real [​IMG]

how did that work out for you?

8. ThinkDerm

9. ThinkDerm

10. needshoehelp

needshoehelp Well-Known Member

See: post 20. It's a game of chicken.

11. Dw3610wm

Dw3610wm Well-Known Member

12. alliswell

how did that work out for you?

I'm having a grey worsted made up first, to nail the pattern, and then I'll do the PoW. Nice cloth. How are the pants coming along?

13. ThinkDerm

I'm having a grey worsted made up first, to nail the pattern, and then I'll do the PoW. Nice cloth. How are the pants coming along?

moving along - slowly, my fault

14. mishon

mishon Well-Known Member

By the time I got the email and logged in, it was gone. The bastard was selling it on ebay a month later for $800. I believe he got it too.
    You can actually receive e-mails when the price of things in your YOOX box drop? How do I do that?