1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

My Hong Kong Suit Jackets (Pictures)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Toiletduck, Aug 9, 2006.

1. dah328

dah328 Senior member

Not surprising since the silhouettes look different. So tell us who makes the RTW jackets.

2. Toiletduck

Toiletduck Senior member

An mix of strange HK brands..Most on sale <USD300, purchased for internships and functions and such :p

1) Di Bazzato
    2) Cour Carre
    3) Jantzen
    4) Michel Rene
    5) H&M (this one from new york actually)

the various lengths of the suits are also due to the RTW factor. .. However I quite like the shorter suit lengths, its grown on me.

3. Tomasso

Tomasso Senior member

However I quite like the shorter suit lengths
    But, do they cover your butt?

4. luk-cha

luk-cha Senior member Dubiously Honored

great looking suits - you got guts to post your self online for the masses to pick at!

5. kolecho

kolecho Senior member

I notice the short jacket phenomenon amongst suited young men in HK. Some are so short that the rear is not draped over. It looks too feminine for my taste.

6. AlanC

AlanC Senior member

I'm 6' , 140 lbs.
    [​IMG]

7. Toiletduck

Toiletduck Senior member

But i like to show my butt, its my selling point.
    haha...

seriously though, they mostly do cover my butt except for the H&M one which prolly covers 2/3rds. oh well.

8. Dragon

Dragon Senior member

All of the jackets look very nice! I like double button shirt too...and look forward to your pics of the Keaton-style.

I think the jacket length looks good on you...That is your style, and it looks sharp, young, and modern.

9. luk-cha

luk-cha Senior member Dubiously Honored

i like them a bit shorter too it just works better for me! definatly ok if you are both slim and young but again not to every1's taste!

10. mensimageconsultant

mensimageconsultant Senior member

Did you have a growth spurt in picture #5? That is the best look. All the outfits look good, though. On the down side, four don't show enough cuff. Also, in the one that does (#2), each jacket sleeve opening looks too wide. On the whole, that jacket's sleeves look the worst.