• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My first wearing picture:)

shinlin7

Reaction score
Attachment 59826

I'm korean.

My nickname is 'A-ha'.

Sport Coat: Ralph Lauren Purple Label.

Scarf:Uniqlo.

Shirt:Uniqlo.

Jean:Uniqlo_S-001_Slim Pit Straight.

Shoes:HERRING SHOES_WARWICK_ Tan Calf.

Thank you.

See you.

cioni2k

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seems like a nice getup but you cant see ANYTHING except for your shoes

Daseinflaw

Reaction score
I like the shoes, but like cioni said it's hard to see anything else. Another pic?

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
facepalm.gif

Hans Cater

Reaction score
Nice photo. Did you look at it before posting it? Or maybe you just want us to guess what the photo is all about In fact I am guessing right now.

A-ah eh!!!! Nice lol

pvrhye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looked around on his blog. Man's got some won to spend. http://blog.naver.com/shinlin7 Pretty classy looking fit in a Cesare Atolini coat, Brioni sportcoat and some Lobbs. It's unusual to see Uniqlo in there with those names. Uniqlo is what poor schlubs like me wear haha. (really, it's my staple) My suspicion is that he's from Il Gusto del Signore, which is basically the Korean version of styleforum.

pvrhye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
He is carrying a BIRKIN as a briefcase in his blog.
Korea dude. No 멋쟁이 would be seen without a purse. I'd never do it in a million gazillion years, but it's regionally acceptable in so far as I can tell. I'm looking past that detail for the other stuff. It's interesting to see some of this outrageously expensive stuff in the wild.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics