• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My first purchase from Ebay

IsteRed

Reaction score
Hello,so i've purchased this Brioni jacket on ebay which was my first ebay purchase and first Brioni.Seller has 100% positive feedback so i thought it's authentic and new(it was written NWT).I received it today,well i like it,but the fact that it has only one tag without model written on it made me suspicious,also there are no tags in pockets and pockets are NOT stitched.although there is no obvious sign of wear on it.Here is the ebay link to it http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...K%3AMEWNX%3AIT

and here are few photos made by me

46956f2a4bad.jpg

a2dd9c268a85.jpg

f49053e100f1.jpg

And if the link is not opening here's one photo from seller

brionib-16573.jpg

MalfordOfLondon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Definitely authentic. Sartoriale is a great seller and usually has some mind boggling bits.

IsteRed

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon
Definitely authentic. Sartoriale is a great seller and usually has some mind boggling bits.

Yes,he had some nice stuff.I've actually found a link to him here that's why i trusted him.He delivered pretty fast though he was sending it to Armenia.
What about used or not?the tag and unstitched pockets made me suspicious...

Thanks everyone,i really like the jacket and it's very good quality.

IsteRed

Reaction score

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I love that thread.
inlove.gif
so much fodder.

I think it would look great with tan pants, light blue shirt, and a burgundy tie.

Or, a white shirt and a red macclesfield dickey.

matstyleku

Reaction score
Look great and if it's in great condition I wouldn't obsess on whether or not it's really new, just enjoy it.

Mr. Lee

Reaction score
If Spoo says it's legit, you may allay all concerns.

IsteRed

Reaction score
It's actually in perfect condition i have examined it very good,armpits etc. no sign of wear at all.Nothing that would indicate that it's used.I'll definitely buy from him again,but this time I'll be more careful and will look for sleeve tag etc. I'm so happy that this jacket is SF approved hooray!!!
biggrin.gif

IsteRed

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rathebaindc
Your Jacket: SF approved
You Signature: Not SF approved. Damn that's annoying.

What you mean?I've no signature.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads