1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

My First Indochino Suit - should I ask for remake?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by StormRider, Sep 5, 2012.

1. StormRider

StormRider Senior member

Tailorgod and Despos, here are the result.

Overall (center is no longer sticking out, which is good, side still show gap):
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Close-up of the back center seam at the bottom (slight slant inward toward the bottom center) :
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Now, I think this is better than the remake result alone. My challenge is to convey this information to Indochino so that my next suit won't have the back sticking out at the center but also not to have vent gap. Tailorgod already gave me some good suggestions, would love hear what your thoughts are.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  2. JPhu

JPhu Member

Hi Storm Rider,
    I ordered my suit around the same time as you and also put in an order for a remake. It turned out really well, but I was wondering how you returned the old suit back to indochino? I stuffed it into a small box and sent it via usps with insurance and tracking, but it came out to be $40 (ouch!). Was wondering how much it cost you, just for future reference. Thanks and sorry for the tangent.

3. StormRider

StormRider Senior member

I put everything into a small box and send via USPS first class with no tracking no insurance. Total was less than $15. I asked if they have received it, not heard back yet.

4. Taktix1

Taktix1 New Member

Thinking of giving Indochino a shot. Do they reimburse you for shipping back to them for a remake or is that out of your own pocket?

5. StormRider

StormRider Senior member

You pay for return shipping. Use the cheapest option.

6. Consuelo

Consuelo New Member

What a Fantastic Animation.
    Would you be so kind to let me know where to get it?
    thank you

7. borbor

borbor Senior member

before everyone gets up in arms about this necrobump; parisian gentleman's fb page did an article and used the sleeve pitch gif with the link as the credit. i suspect we'll get quite a bit of hits with this one for the next few days.