• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My face skin tone is way too red, how to fix this?

derekav27

Reaction score
I have the exact same problem and it drives me nuts, makes me nervous and people notice it immediatly and i feel like a freak. Did you get any results from the dermo dr.?

ANIKETOS

Reaction score
If u got rosa da which this could be u can use a metro gel to cool things down...it would be helpful if you go to a dermatologist and get back to us on the condition and what they prescribed

NathalieMartin

Reaction score
Seek some professional advice. Perhaps it could be something you're using that irritates your skin, although if your face is (as you say) constantly red then there could be an underlying medical issue. Shower gels and facial scrubs / wipes / washes can sometimes be known for making such a situation worse.

Good luck
smile.gif

Last edited:

NatoshaJacobs

Reaction score
I have tried everything to eliminate this redness on my cheeks but nothing had worked til now. I have tried to cover it with makeup, but my left cheek is so dark that the red comes through, even with every concealer known to woman. Dermalmd Rosacea Serum is a small bottel, and I thought I would have to use the whole thing before seeing any results, but it really does not take very much product to cover the affected area. It has a thick texture, but spreads well. I like that it contains all natural ingredients, which you can tell even by the smell, it just smells fresh, not like chemicals. It feels good and cool on the skin once applied. This serum by Dermalmd is working amazingly and I feel that eventually the redness will be GONE! You can see a marked difference from when I started! I definitely recommend dermalmd rosacea serum to anyone who suffers redness from any skin condition!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads