• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

My EG's have arrived!!!

benecios

Distinguished Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2006
Messages
1,013
Reaction score
1
The good news my girlfriend has just called to say my Eg's have come(Southwold 888 Dark Oak,Monmouth 606 Burgundy,Cardiff 82 Edwardian),the bad news I am at work and wont be home for 10 hours.AAAARRRRRGGGHHH!!!
 

Tibo

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2006
Messages
375
Reaction score
2
Originally Posted by benecios
The good news my girlfriend has just called to say my Eg's have come(Southwold 888 Dark Oak,Monmouth 606 Burgundy,Cardiff 82 Edwardian),the bad news I am at work and wont be home for 10 hours.AAAARRRRRGGGHHH!!!

3 pairs
Gee do I envy you ...
 

benecios

Distinguished Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2006
Messages
1,013
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by Tibo
3 pairs
Gee do I envy you ...


This was my final act.I have a 13 week old son and we have just moved house so my shoe buying could be over for a while.Thats why I wanted to go out like a firework.
If Aportnoy ever decides to do this I am sure he will go out like a nuke!
 

Tibo

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2006
Messages
375
Reaction score
2
Originally Posted by benecios
This was my final act.I have a 13 week old son and we have just moved house so my shoe buying could be over for a while.Thats why I wanted to go out like a firework.
If Aportnoy ever decides to do this I am sure he will go out like a nuke!

Then congratulations on your son, your shoes and your firework !
 

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Joined
Jun 1, 2006
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
77
lucky so and so 3 pairs i am still waiting for tassles to get some better one in stock - till then i just have to envy others!
 

benecios

Distinguished Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2006
Messages
1,013
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by zjpj83


I will definitely get some photos up as soon as I can.I still have a 4 hour wait before I even see them myself.
 

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Joined
Mar 10, 2006
Messages
26,094
Reaction score
13,819
Originally Posted by benecios
I will definitely get some photos up as soon as I can.I still have a 4 hour wait before I even see them myself.

What, you're wife's not driving them in to you at work?
 

Duveen

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2004
Messages
840
Reaction score
2
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
What, you're wife's not driving them in to you at work?
I'm not married, so I am curious - would those of you who are actually want your wife to call you about a $1,500+ shoe delivery? Or would you rather that they slowly crept in to your rotation?
 

jmatt

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
295
Reaction score
3
Originally Posted by Duveen
I'm not married, so I am curious - would those of you who are actually want your wife to call you about a $1,500+ shoe delivery? Or would you rather that they slowly crept in to your rotation?
Ding, ding, ding!!!! You've cracked the code!!!
 

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Joined
Mar 10, 2006
Messages
26,094
Reaction score
13,819
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
What, you're wife's not driving them in to you at work?
Sorry, should have said "girlfriend", not "wife". Didn't mean to scare you . . .
 

benecios

Distinguished Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2006
Messages
1,013
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by Duveen
I'm not married, so I am curious - would those of you who are actually want your wife to call you about a $1,500+ shoe delivery? Or would you rather that they slowly crept in to your rotation?

Thats the thing,I have the sale shoes but I also ordered a MTO pair around 12 weeks ago.So I was thinking have they shipped the sale shoes only or the MTO as well.I asked my girlfriend how many boxes there were and she said she couldnt tell as they were boxed together,I will open the big box and check if you like she said.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I replied,if she caught sight of the receipt I would be packing my bags.
 

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Joined
Mar 10, 2006
Messages
6,808
Reaction score
777
Originally Posted by benecios
If Aportnoy ever decides to do this I am sure he will go out like a nuke!



Flame on!
 

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2004
Messages
9,464
Reaction score
22
Originally Posted by jmatt
Ding, ding, ding!!!! You've cracked the code!!!
Then you say "What, these? I've had these forever. I just got them resoled actually."
 

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

  • Disposable surgical mask

  • White cotton mask

  • Linen-lined mask

  • "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

  • Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

  • Solid color silk mask

  • "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

  • Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

  • Denim mask

  • Face shield


Results are only viewable after voting.

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
442,595
Messages
9,560,108
Members
199,985
Latest member
CVBCVDFSDFSDF
Top