1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

My eBay sales

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by naturlaut, Jan 22, 2005.

1. naturlaut

naturlaut Senior member

The Berluti shoes are beautiful.
    I am also listing some Kiton and Lobb shoes soon. Keep me bookmarked, and PM me if you have any questions/suggestions.

Naturlaut

2. naturlaut

naturlaut Senior member

3. naturlaut

naturlaut Senior member

I am painfully selling two more pairs of shoes. Â I will be listing them on eBay in a day or two. 1) Â Lobb Bloomsbury --- blutcher with hidden laces, rubber sole. Â 9 1/2, 8000, black. Â Excellent conditions. Â $245 or $340 with shoe trees. [​IMG] [​IMG] 2) Â StefanoBi monkstrap --- single monk, silver buckle, Goodyear, leather soles. Â 10, black. Â Excellent conditions. Â $285. Â No trees. [​IMG] [​IMG] Both of them will come with original shoe box and shoe cloth bags that were never used (I never bring these two pairs for travel). Â Email me if you want more pictures.

4. naturlaut

naturlaut Senior member

Also, let me know if any of you is interested in the Berluti.  I listed them on eBay for $700, but for members, $675 plus shipping.  They are in excellent conditions and oh so beautiful.  

Since I've been back in Hong Kong these few months, I witness the opening of JM Weston and soon Berluti and Lobb stores (strange coincidence, ain't it?  Haven't been back for ages, and when I come back all shoe stores follow).  I am trying to upgrade my closet to bespoke and custom shoes, so I'm selling off some of my 'old' ready-mades.