1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was. I'd like to keep you abreast of the improvements we've made over the past few days.
    @notification emails have been added, in response to user requests

Attached images are now Full Size by default

Users are now all allowed three (3) links in their signature files,

SSL certification is now in place so you can all browse securely.

The server has been reconfigured so that site speeds will improve.

Notice: Right now the site is slow because we are fixing all the images from the past 4 months. Many of you noticed that these were missing, and we are fixing that problem now. Unfortunately, it is taking up a lot of resources and causing the site to be slow.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

My Car!

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by Joe86, Nov 25, 2006.

1. Get Smart

Get Smart Well-Known Member

Im a little concerned though about where I should put my shopping. Maybe I will mount a basket.

holy shit dood, if i were drinking soda it'd be all over my screen right now. that's funny!

2. caelte

caelte Well-Known Member

out on the docks behind the Blue Parrot Cafe
    For instance, see the one owned by your fellow countryman Bader Alhajeri, serial number 3LA00900, which was presented at the 2003 Dubai International Motor Show in the UAE. He has a nice little site set up about his car: http://www.binhajri.com/40th/main.htm. Indeed, your pictures may very well be of his car (#2 of 50).

Confusing , according to Binharjri, his car is a 2004.

3. caelte

caelte Well-Known Member

i have recently purchased this as a means of avoiding traffic:

[​IMG]

Im a little concerned though about where I should put my shopping. Maybe I will mount a basket.

Remove one of the bombs.

I don't believe you eat organic.
    Do you have any proof?

4. Matt

Matt Well-Known Member

Iron deficiency

5. caelte

caelte Well-Known Member

Iron deficiency

I'm sorry, but I don't know if it is your iron deficiency.

By the way, I don't like the two tone paint job on your new exotic aircraft.

It looks like a dress pattern.

Just my opinion, nothing personal.

6. zjpj83

zjpj83 Well-Known Member

Confusing , according to Binharjri, his car is a 2004.
    Yes, I noticed that. They were all built in the autumn of 2003. And since 2003 was the anniversary, it wouldn't make much sense for it to be a 2004 model. The Countach 25th anniversary edition launched in 1988 and the Diablo SE launched in 1993.

7. Huntsman

Huntsman Well-Known Member

I might be wrong, but IMMSMC, most of the 'look at me' trolls are people who do in fact, have a ton of money -- I wouldn't be surprised if the arm in the Rolex was joe90, or whomoever the OP was. Kalra was in the same vein (maybe even the same guy). Yet they wanted to be seen as having more and more and more, as if they didn't feel sufficiently self-important. Which is kind of sadder than some poor kid who drives a beat up Celica and maybe feels like he's someone on the Web, which is already sad, but at least understandable.

Anyway, I played ball with Kalra and will with whomever, because I don't give a flaming, flying rat's posterior about being 'had.' Though I have to say experienced a little schadenfreud in this particular instance. And oh, that green really is divine.

Regards,
    Huntsman

8. zjpj83

zjpj83 Well-Known Member

And oh, that green really is divine.

Regards,
    Huntsman

I agree. Cool carbon fiber bits too, and I like the powder-coated wheels. But for some reason, the car had a lot of trouble selling, despite being a limited edition. They were sitting around dealers new for a while and could be had at big discount.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. LabelKing

LabelKing Well-Known Member

I might be wrong, but IMMSMC, most of the 'look at me' trolls are people who do in fact, have a ton of money -- I wouldn't be surprised if the arm in the Rolex was joe90, or whomoever the OP was. Kalra was in the same vein (maybe even the same guy). Yet they wanted to be seen as having more and more and more, as if they didn't feel sufficiently self-important. Which is kind of sadder than some poor kid who drives a beat up Celica and maybe feels like he's someone on the Web, which is already sad, but at least understandable.

Anyway, I played ball with Kalra and will with whomever, because I don't give a flaming, flying rat's posterior about being 'had.' Though I have to say experienced a little schadenfreud in this particular instance. And oh, that green really is divine.

Regards,
    Huntsman

I also think this is true considering that the pictures--at least the bag and contents and maybe the Rolex--are too difficult to source from just anywhere.

10. zjpj83

zjpj83 Well-Known Member

Who are you - MOCAZEN?

For what it's worth, my car is hardly an "almighty car." They are making thousands of them. It will probably be the most produced car Ferrari has ever made.

11. zjpj83

zjpj83 Well-Known Member

Juan,

I don't think anyone has anything against you or would be threatened by you if you had lots of money, old OR new, and lots of lovely things.

I think some people doubt that the cars are actually yours. I'm not really one of these people - my guess is that they are yours, even though you said you were getting an LP640 and then posted a car that was not an LP640. It is also kind of weird that all your pictures are with a crappy camera phone and yet the picture you posted of your living room was taken with an actual camera. I hope you can see how all these things together suggest that you may be fibbing about owning these things. I don't necessarily believe that, but others might. And my guess is that's why they are poking a little fun - not because you have nice things and are jealous of them. My guess is that they also might wonder why someone would join a clothing board and then participate exclusively in a non-clothing section. I have to say I don't quite understand that either, but there it is.

Best,
    Z

12. imageWIS

imageWIS Well-Known Member

Juan,

I don't think anyone has anything against you or would be threatened by you if you had lots of money, old OR new, and lots of lovely things.

I think some people doubt that the cars are actually yours. I'm not really one of these people - my guess is that they are yours, even though you said you were getting an LP640 and then posted a car that was not an LP640. It is also kind of weird that all your pictures are with a crappy camera phone and yet the picture you posted of your living room was taken with an actual camera. I hope you can see how all these things together suggest that you may be fibbing about owning these things. I don't necessarily believe that, but others might. And my guess is that's why they are poking a little fun - not because you have nice things and are jealous of them. My guess is that they also might wonder why someone would join a clothing board and then participate exclusively in a non-clothing section. I have to say I don't quite understand that either, but there it is.

Best,
    Z

And he took enough offense to make fun of my SN (I already requested that the moderators lock his SN for this very reason). If he really had what he claims to have, he would not give a flying shit one way or another what people on an internet forum think.

Jon.

13. johnapril

johnapril Well-Known Member

I'd piss on a sparkplug if I thought it would do any good.

14. imageWIS

While your attempt at explaining these things to me seemed to help someone what, I still fell that aot of your peers on here are, sorry the word, assholes.

Juan

Said the poster who took the SN: imageWUSS.

Jon.

15. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt Well-Known Member

I hope that this thread doesn't get locked. It is too much fun.

16. imageWIS

Yeah your right, hey zjpj83, I'm going to trade the L in , how many A4 can I get, because the RS4 is so unbecoming[​IMG] Are you Aregentinian by any chance?[​IMG]
    For being a ‘new member’ you seem to know a lot about me… You must be the most desperate person I have seen on an internet forum. You so crave attention that you are willing to come back here again and again, to be banned again and again, simply because you have some mental deficiency. You are delusional to a point where you cannot even keep up with a very simple lie. You should get some help, ASAP. Jon.

17. imageWIS

plus the fact that your rude, known to all of latin americans, you guys are the worse[​IMG]

Thanks for the racial slur. I'll be sure to note this along with every other nonsensical thing you've posted.

Jon.

18. imageWIS

^^^ What now you need sensitivity training? I though we were adults, I'm Mexican by the way. Ask anyone, form Costa Rica, Paragua, Guatemalan ect ect ask them who the so called "wannabe elite" are....thats right they all say Argentinians, dont get your panties in a bunch...yo dont liek it right? Then I suggest you get off your highhorse and stop trying to humiliate people fi they dont meet your "elite" criteria, enough said with this topic, sincerely

Juan

It's a racial slur and you continue on the same path. As well, you should really learn how to spell, but that's neither here nor there. I ask you to cease and desist any racial slurs.

Jon.

19. Lamo

Lamo Well-Known Member

o why do you troll? do emoticons turn you on?

20. Lamo

Lamo Well-Known Member

what is up with you guys coming to defend someone you don't even know? I've been on here way before, plus it wasn't directed at you, so please play the sidelines.

BTW emiticons seem to throw that extra "pizzazz" to the statement, like Emerils essence, catch my meaning, like I said before this topic is done, but your more than welcome to beat a dead horse if you like [​IMG]

Juan

Who am I defending? You are trolling on this forum. I assume you were somehow offended by the honest opinions of the members here.