• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My boss is an idiot

Clemson

Reaction score
I asked him to press F5 to refresh the page and he pressed f and then 5. He does stupid **** like this all the time. Anyone have a boss that is just a complete moron?

hamish5178

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Clemson
I asked him to press F5 to refresh the page and he press f and then 5. He does stupid **** like this all the time. Anyone have a boss that is just a complete moron?

You sound like a dick.

Clemson

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hamish5178
You sound like a dick.

You don't think this is common knowledge? He also asked me if Canada was in the UK.

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You don't think this is common knowledge? He also asked me if Canada was in the UK.

I can almost excuse some confusion there, since QEII is Canada's head of state.

hamish5178

Reaction score

If someone over the age of 30 can manage to operate a mouse and keyboard, I refrain from complaining.

If they can navigate facebook, they get a cookie.

Clemson

Reaction score
If someone over the age of 30 can manage to operate a mouse and keyboard, I refrain from complaining.

Fair enough, but this isn't like a grandmother or something. He is in a professional environment where there has been computers with internet access for well over ten years. I suppose it is a little condescending but he should still learn how to use computers efficiently.

The other day I taught him how to drag and drop something.
facepalm.gif

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Because as everyone knows computers were invented by people who are currently in their 20's.
rolleyes.gif

bach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mark from Plano
Because as everyone knows computers were invented by people who are currently in their 20's.
rolleyes.gif

just cause some old dudes invented the computer doesn't mean their contemporaries will know how to use them as well as, say, people who grew up when computers became ubiquitous and increasingly inexpensive.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I hope the OP — when he reaches his old and infirmed age — is wheeled into a corner and regularly urinated upon.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

....and he's YOUR boss?

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
I hope the OP "” when he reaches his old and infirmed age "” is wheeled into a corner and regularly urinated upon.

laugh.gif

CTGuy

Made Guy
Reaction score
I asked him to press F5 to refresh the page and he pressed f and then 5. He does stupid **** like this all the time. Anyone have a boss that is just a complete moron?

You better chill out if you hope to survive in a professional environment.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
I hope the OP — when he reaches his old and infirmed age — is wheeled into a corner and regularly urinated upon.

This is my new sig. Or will be my new sig, once I figure out this mouse and keyboard thing.

FWIW, I had someone come to a screen that said "PRESS ANY KEY TO CONTINUE".

She couldn't find the ANY key.

I did not mock her.

True story.

whusurdadi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas

FWIW, I had someone come to a screen that said "PRESS ANY KEY TO CONTINUE".

She couldn't find the ANY key.

I did not mock her.

True story.

get her an ANY KEY

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads