• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My boss is an anti semite

presidente

Reaction score
Everyone knows Jewish people tend to be more stingy than most. I don't think it's a rude thing to point out because it isn't even a bad quality for a person to have. If anything she should not bring it up because it's not PC and she's at work. This isn't a big deal at all.

Question: How would this observation differ from someone saying that African-American's are more prone to commit crime? I would see these two observations in the same category, which neither would be really appropriate in the workplace, although I would never really care.

Curious, not offended.

texas_jack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Everyone knows Jewish people tend to be more stingy than most. I don't think it's a rude thing to point out because it isn't even a bad quality for a person to have. If anything she should not bring it up because it's not PC and she's at work. This isn't a big deal at all.

interesting

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Question: How would this observation differ from someone saying that African-American's are more prone to commit crime? I would see these two observations in the same category, which neither would be really appropriate in the workplace, although I would never really care.

Curious, not offended.

Being prone to commit crime is a bad quality. Being stingy is not.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright, can we amend the title of the thread and replace "my boss" with a wider encompassing description?

Unless Reggs is texas_jack's boss of course

Last edited:

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
They ARE stingy, aren't they? Maybe your boss is on to something, I suggest you take her out after hour to discuss what "these people" are up to, they might be up to something affecting the city's water, you need to get active. If you need reading materials to discover more, feel free to ask in this thread.

Last edited:

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Results are in! The Stingy* Jew is, this week again, the #1 anti-semitic stereotype... for 20 centuries in a row!! Congrats Elders of Zion! Let's see if Blood Libel can catch up next week...

* not a bad quality

Last edited:

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score

Results are in! The Stingy* Jew is, this week again, the #1 anti-semitic stereotype... for 20 centuries in a row!! Congrats Elders of Zion! Let's see if Blood Libel can catch up next week...

* not a bad quality

Here is some additional reading materials from a VERY credible source:

"The Jews claim that they are "only" a religion. The truth is that the Jews are a RACE. Less than 30% are members of any Synagogue. Whether they are Orthodox religious, atheists, capitalists or communists -- they still claim to be Jews -- members of the Jewish race! Every race has inherited traits. In the case of the Jews they include trading, money-changing, usury, and a loathing for "productive labor" which is scorned as beneath the dignity of the Jews in their "bible" called "THE TALMUD." "

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/repute.htm

Last edited:

Xiaogou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

* not a bad quality

Here is some additional reading materials from a VERY credible source:

"The Jews claim that they are "only" a religion. The truth is that the Jews are a RACE. Less than 30% are members of any Synagogue. Whether they are Orthodox religious, atheists, capitalists or communists -- they still claim to be Jews -- members of the Jewish race! Every race has inherited traits. In the case of the Jews they include trading, money-changing, usury, and a loathing for "productive labor" which is scorned as beneath the dignity of the Jews in their "bible" called "THE TALMUD." "

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/repute.htm

Did not know that you belong to Bible Believers :lol:

Hmmm...Every race has inherent traits...maybe you are right b/c I support the colonization of Africa.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's a short clip. The goodness starts at about 1:35.

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Godot

Reaction score
If you are Jewish and find her comments offensive and creating a hostile work environment, then document the comments and actions and complain to HR & the EEOC. Make some money out of it.
If your not Jewish and she just talks that way, you will likely hear much worse in your career/life. If she's a decent boss in other respects, learn to ignore it. If you find her a ***** and want to hurt her, see my first comment.:)

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

If you are Jewish and find her comments offensive and creating a hostile work environment, then document the comments and actions and complain to HR & the EEOC. Make some money out of it.
If your not Jewish and she just talks that way, you will likely hear much worse in your career/life. If she's a decent boss in other respects, learn to ignore it. If you find her a ***** and want to hurt her, see my first comment.:)

Don't do this. This creates a mark on you. I don't know how closely your field operates but I'd never hire someone who filed an EEOC complaint for a "hostile work environment." See how this dumb bint Pao is being beat up for her lawsuit.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads