• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

my boss' EA is flirting with me in company email

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Seems like a bad idea but oh so tempting. If she had long-term potential i would definitely throw caution to the wind. That said, the girl works out every night, has a super tight body, and i'm sure would be awesome in bed and that it would require no effort to get her there. I'm flip-flopping on this. What says the hive mind?

Cary Grant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I eagerly await the update to this thread about nine months from now when you talk about how your email was used as proof against you in a sexual harassment suit.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
don't rule out the chance that the boss has whetted his glans penis in the EA beforehand.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Do It Do It

horndog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This thread is useless without pics.

Oh, and do her.

Nereis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Please ask yourself this mate. Is she worth losing my job over? Can I get equally hot broads at some random bar? If its no and yes, don't do it.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cary Grant
I eagerly await the update to this thread about nine months from now when you talk about how your email was used as proof against you in a sexual harassment suit.

Heh. I initiated nothing. I've been hedging in my emails, being very careful with what I say, but not shutting the door on her. I'd never put anything incriminating in an email and doing this is an interesting exercise in itself.

And not that it's relevant, but the boss (owner, actually) has definitely not been there.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I would probably be willing to give it a go...

how long has she been at the company/how much turnover are there for EAs?

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was in this situation a few years back (well, was the CEO's EA) and went for it. She eventually got canned, then got a better job, then helped me get a job at her new company when I started looking.

Go for it!

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nereis
Please ask yourself this mate. Is she worth losing my job over? Can I get equally hot broads at some random bar? If its no and yes, don't do it.

generally the advice I give to others. I hate bars though and I wouldn't have to put in any effort for this one!

Originally Posted by Usul
EA?

executive assistant.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Don't do it you idiot.

holymadness

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SF must have more lonely, single guys than any other place online judging by responses to threads like this.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.