My application for being Jet Li's PA

Discussion in 'Business, Careers & Education' started by Eason, Apr 19, 2011.

1. i10casual

i10casual Senior member

I worked out with on of Jet Li's brother in Houston about six years ago. I was pretty exciting. Sorry, I've been looking for somewhere to tell someone that ever since it happened. Nothing ever came up so I dumped it here. Viva wushu!

2. pebblegrain

pebblegrain Senior member

are you a white gym teacher in asia? being Jet Li's PA sounds way more interesting

It doesn't seem like it would be that hard, you just serve his ass. I'm sure you can get the leftover groupies.

3. Don Carlos

Don Carlos In Time Out

I don't think I could give up 4 of the prime years of my life, especially since it isn't even a job/career I'd enjoy... Well, it never hurts to have options.
    Then don't apply for the job. That's what it will be. You are someone's total bitch for about four years in the hopes that he'll reward you after awhile. If that doesn't sound appealing, don't do it. You will be miserable and burn out. Don't be fooled by a sexy job description. You will be working for him 24/7/365, on call, to do pretty much anything shy of tying his shoelaces for him. Lots of scheduling, secretarial type work, coordination, and general stuff like that. You'll get some cool access and hang in some interesting circles, but if you're not interested in the long-term game, I don't think you'll survive long.

4. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

I worked out with on of Jet Li's brother in Houston about six years ago. I was pretty exciting. Sorry, I've been looking for somewhere to tell someone that ever since it happened. Nothing ever came up so I dumped it here. Viva wushu!

[​IMG]

5. Pantisocrat

Pantisocrat Senior member

Personally, I won't mind seeing Jet Li with with some white boy shining his shoes. It'd be art reverses life. Jet has made too many movies where he's a subject of colonial oppression

6. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

Personally, I won't mind seeing Jet Li with with some white boy shining his shoes. It'd be art reverses life. Jet has made too many movies where he's a subject of colonial oppression

I'm not white or a gym teacher FFS. I lecture in Exercise Science, not blow a whistle and make bitches run like a track meet.

7. Pantisocrat

Pantisocrat Senior member

So are you more of a physical educator or an exercise scientist? Exercise Science has an echo of prestige to it. By the way, you've said you're white more times than I could remember. Don't lie man.

I'm not white or a gym teacher FFS. I lecture in Exercise Science, not blow a whistle and make bitches run like a track meet.

8. jet

jet Persian Bro

Eason I am disappointed to see this thread is not about me and instead some imposter.

9. APK

APK Senior member

Where I send my resume for Jet PA?

10. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

yes. and he only wears the baseball cap, the tight white polo, navy blue thigh-high shorts, knee high socks and new balance sneakers during social settings.

11. ImaPro

ImaPro Senior member

I'd do it just to say I worked 'with' Jet Li,if you arent a bitch about it he will probably like you.

12. Mr Herbert

Mr Herbert Senior member

dont underrate the soft styles

13. Saturdays

Saturdays Senior member

Yeah, it's for real. As I said, my brother actually knows the guy (ex-wushu competitor) and said if I actually wanted the job, he'd give him a call. Still though, I don't think I would actually want the job unless the pay was amazing. Being a personal assistant must suck- I like having time to do things like work out, have friends, bang girls/things that look like girls, or squeeze in 8 hours of sleep.

Even if it sucked, it would definitely not suck for Jet Li.
    I would not mind doing this for Jet Li ever, he definitely looks like someone who has great qualities, a good sense of humor, and can possibly have you do interesting things daily.
    If he paid me $1 a year (but expenses were paid for), I would probably do it and prove myself to him and then I'm sure after the first year he would be like just kidding here's $100,000 for being fucking awesome.
    I can see him doing that.

14. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

So are you more of a physical educator or an exercise scientist? Exercise Science has an echo of prestige to it. By the way, you've said you're white more times than I could remember. Don't lie man.

I can't be white, I'm a Jew. I'm into the science, anatomy, physiology, endocrinology, etc.

15. Matt

Matt [email protected]

I can't be white, I'm a Jew. I'm into the science, anatomy, physiology, endocrinology, etc.
    and plunging necklines on your V-necks...