1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: A Made-to-Measure suit from Lanieri

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Made-to-measure suit from Lanieri. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

My absolute favourite among car magazines

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by Lucky Strike, May 25, 2006.

1. Lucky Strike

Lucky Strike Distinguished Member

http://www.carls-cars.com/flash.html These people won the Society of Publication Designers' Magazine of the Year award just now. Well deserved. I have to plug it - they threw a very nice party here in Oslo last night to celebrate. Best story from them: Being allotted one hour with the then-new Ferrari Enzo, driving it for ten minutes, and then going for coffee in a cafÃ[​IMG] for the remaining fifty mins. The website is quite entertaining as well - lots of quirky interactive features.

2. LabelKing

LabelKing Stylish Dinosaur

I'm fond of their aesthetic approach as well as its certain poignancy; it reminds me of William Eggleston.

It takes a look at the interesting people, not necessarily the collectors.