• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Must See Documentaries

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
width

Great film I'm not a boxing fan but this is a must watch. Ali was something truly special. A man in every sense of the word

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

width

Great film I'm not a boxing fan but this is a must watch. Ali was something truly special. A man in every sense of the word

^^
Saw that.
Just as great is the following documenting his fight vs George Foreman in Zaire: The Rumble in the Jungle in '74. Ali was a HUGE underdog. He made the 'rope-a-dope " famous in this fight.
(I know that I must have previously posted this in the thread.)

Last edited:

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
When We Were Kings is ******* fantastic. Double thumbs up.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

X-Post:

Just watched this. Brilliant documentary re Edward Snowden pretty much told as it happened. Very worth a look. I caught it on HBO.

Based on the final scene (and further research), Ed Snowden's partner is very worth a look.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
She ain't bad:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

^^
Saw that.
Just as great is the following documenting his fight vs George Foreman in Zaire: The Rumble in the Jungle in '74. Ali was a HUGE underdog. He made the 'rope-a-dope " famous in this fight.
(I know that I must have previously posted this in the thread.)

When We Were Kings is ******* fantastic. Double thumbs up.

will check it out thanks!

Medwed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All these movies about Muhammad Ali about Merlin Monroe about Frank Sinatra, JFK, Andy Warhol etc. , always get enthusiastic thumbs up from the crowd. PR and marketing are amazingly powerful tools of persuasion.

Last edited:

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

All these movies about Muhammad Ali about Merlin Monroe about Frank Sinatra, JFK, Andy Warhol etc. , always get enthusiastic thumbs up from the crowd. PR and marketing are amazingly powerful tools of persuasion.

Which one was about Merlin Monroe? I must have missed that one.

Dipshit.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Just watched this.
I must say that the ESPN 30 for 30 docs are some of the best sports shows that have been produced and that I have seen.
This was another really good one in the series.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ I caught a bit of it while at the gym tonight. And even without sound I was captivated. Laettner got his ass punked on so many times making Blake griffins situation look like child's play. I think we have seen the last of the college rivalry. Hit a peak in the 90s, doubt we have any more fab 5 etc in the future. These teams fxking hated one another

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Very good doc re the US woman;s soccer team development.....

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads