• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Muscle strain

Neo1824

Reaction score
Been going a bit heavy lately and of course, pulled something in my arm. I'm guessing a tendon around my bicep. Pain is right at the spot where my outer delt touchs my bicep, in that little v-shape. I've been staying out of the gym for about 2 weeks now but still aches a bit when i exert myself at all (even very light stress).

Should I continue to rest it or work through the ache? I'm going nuts not being able to get into the gym.

2balls

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo1824
Been going a bit heavy lately and of course, pulled something in my arm. I'm guessing a tendon around my bicep. Pain is right at the spot where my outer delt touchs my bicep, in that little v-shape. I've been staying out of the gym for about 2 weeks now but still aches a bit when i exert myself at all (even very light stress).

Should I continue to rest it or work through the ache? I'm going nuts not being able to get into the gym.

You need to figure out exactly what the issue is, whether is a deltoid, rotator cuff, bicep, etc injury then rehab it accordingly. Also, fish oil and ibuprofen saves lives!

dragon8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo1824

I would rest for a week and see if it still causes you any pain.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea I would rest for a little while too if it still aches on light exertion. I always found that Aleve helps with muscle strains better than ibuprofen or aspirin for me. You may want to try that out.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.