• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

'Murikans may be stupid, selfish, and lazy, but we sure are purty.

DukesofStratosphear

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PaulSLH
Its all down to Hollywood. I hadn't been to the States until recently, and whether you realise it or not, on a subconscious level an outsider's view of the US is heavily shaped by TV and films. I went to visit a friend at UPenn, and visited NYC, and life is certainly fairly accurately represented, at least in general terms, college with all the gothic quads and the sports, frat houses and keg parties, and NYC obviously comes across as NYC, except both come with the disappointing realisation that Americans look pretty much the same as the British.

I think realistically, any race, any country is going to have similar levels of ugly and good-looking people to any other. There may be variations in obesity or medical care which will affect some places, but the whole ranking is basically just perception, I think everywhere is really pretty even.

Agree with you 100%. The levels of generalising in this thread are bizarre
confused.gif

I would doubt the veracity of any poll like this anyway. I wonder how many of the Britons questioned have actually been to the US?

Mblova

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr Herbert
im usually always suprised when i return home after being away for a long time how good it is here. some capital cities do better than others, it must be said.

you need to remember that this is a british poll.

there would have been loads of indians who wouldnt dare vote anything but 'india' in case their mums found out.

lol. true.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How is the Czech Republic or Hungary not on this list?

Roy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nootje
they asked the brits.... what did you expect?

At least we have a lot of good looking women for ourselves, unbelievable we're only 18th on the list
eh.gif

jaypee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
brazil should be 1.

Have you guys actually set foot in Brazil? Easily THE most overrated girls in the world. Check out Argentina or Uruguay if you want smoking Sth Americans.

And +1 on the Czech Republic & Hungary comment.

Yours truly,

Australian local
wink.gif

Brothersport

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jaypee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Mr Herbert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
brazil has a population of nearly 200 million, there are bound to be some hotties.

but i agree with jaypee. the majority of them look like Ronaldhino / donkey from shrek.

Brothersport

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jaypee
Regardless.. you could make a webpage called www.hot-girls-from-the-welsh-mountains.com

a. No proof they're from the mountains on Wales
and
b. You could make a webpage containing a handful on hotties from anywhere on earth, still doesnt proof jack.

Travel there for a few months then get back to me

I hope you have more fun denying that the girls on that NSFW site are from Brazil than I have enjoying the pics.

586internet.jpg

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the only way to settle this arguments is with massive amounts of pics

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads