1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

multi pocket chinos

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by wasimkhan786, Apr 20, 2013.

1. wasimkhan786

wasimkhan786 New Member

hi, does anybody know of which manufacturer if any makes a multi pocket chino.

any help greatly appreciated.

2. GBR

GBR Senior member

What is your definition of a " multi pocket chino" and why not go to some shops or even search in Google to see if you can get what you want

3. MikeDT

MikeDT Senior member

Gap, Banana Republic and Jeep.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2013
  4. Hayward

Hayward Senior member

I hope you don't mean cargo pants.

At the low Uniqlo made some good quality khakis with an external fob pocket. Don't think they still make them. At the higher end, Bill's makes them.

Personally I like Triple Aught Design Spartan pants. However they make them in batches and haven't done any in a while. Two hip pockets each with change pockets, two phone sized welt pockets at the waist, two butt pockets, two internal stash pockets. Ten pockets total. You need to plan carefully what you put in them all to keep from looking like you have a colostomy appliance.

5. GBR

GBR Senior member

I fear the OP does but does not know the term