1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Mulberrywood Special Trad Ties for July

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Sam Hober, Jul 5, 2006.

1. Sam Hober

Sam Hober Senior member Dubiously Honored

This month at Mulberrywood we have 15 new ties, with a focus on the bright and cheerful. Three of our new ties are my favorites, all of them custom woven for clients. First in honor of American independence we have the American Trad Special #1 [​IMG] Next we have the Trad Special #2 [​IMG] Next we have the Longhorn which serious college football fans (and foes) in Texas will recognize: [​IMG] To round out the month we have 5 new English printed silk ties and several bright woven striped ties. PS Coming soon is our new Sam Hober brand in honor of our baby daughter Samantha. __________________

2. Matt

Matt [email protected]

how is lil Sam, David?

3. Sam Hober

how is lil Sam, David?
    She is very mischievous already and she is only five months old. [​IMG]

4. dah328

dah328 Senior member

Not to hijack your thread or anything, but do you have a timeframe on those grenadine ties?

5. Sam Hober

Not to hijack your thread or anything, but do you have a timeframe on those grenadine ties?
    Dah328, We have new silks generally the first week of the month. In August we will have some new English printed and woven silks for sure, and with luck we will have the first grenadine silks which are being woven in Italy. If I remember correctly you are interested in a deep purple and perhaps a silver? If you like I will send you swatches.

6. dah328

dah328 Senior member

Black is my #1 choice and deep purple my #2, but budget allowing, I'd be interested in many of the colors that were mentioned.

7. aportnoy

aportnoy Senior member Dubiously Honored

David,

I am also quite interested in grenadines. The purple sounds lovely. I would also like to see a dark orange, bottle green, robin's egg blue and cranberry.

Thanks,

Andrew

8. Sam Hober

Black is my #1 choice and deep purple my #2, but budget allowing, I'd be interested in many of the colors that were mentioned.
    Dah328, I am going to be very interested in the results of our black grenadine sales. The gentlemen who post on the forums seem to be split between those who are comfortable with black because it is a great look and those who only feel comfortable with black at formal events.

9. Sam Hober

David, I am also quite interested in grenadines. The purple sounds lovely. I would also like to see a dark orange, bottle green, robin's egg blue and cranberry. Thanks, Andrew
    I am not sure if we will have a dark orange but we are planning on a light blue and something close to cranberry.

10. aportnoy

aportnoy Senior member Dubiously Honored

I am not sure if we will have a dark orange but we are planning on a light blue and something close to cranberry.

Sounds great, I'd love to get some swatches when you have them available.

11. Sam Hober

Sounds great, I'd love to get some swatches when you have them available.
    I would be happy to send you some swatches. Please email me.

12. johnapril

johnapril Senior member

In August we will have some new English printed and woven silks for sure, and with luck we will have the first grenadine silks which are being woven in Italy.

I am in need of a black grenadine tie. If ever those arrive, please notify me/us.

Thanks,

John

13. Hanseat

Hanseat Senior member

I really like those ties, especially the second one- not that I'd have a faint memory of one of that...

[​IMG]

14. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

I never got around to responding to your initial inquiry thread, but after reading it I had a vision: light gray and light blue (which I see you already have in the works). Looking forward to seeing them . . .

15. Sam Hober

I am in need of a black grenadine tie. If ever those arrive, please notify me/us. Thanks, John
    Jon, If you email me I will certainly let you know when the black grenadine silk has finished being woven and arrived in Denver.