1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Mulberry Classic Wrap-Around Briefcase - London Tan - Made in England

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by nate10184, Oct 11, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nate10184

nate10184 Senior member

SOLD SOLD SOLD

For your consideration a vintage wrap-around briefcase from English manufacturer Mulberry. As you can see the bag has been used but overall is in nice condition. The leather is a handsome london tan. As you would expect with an older bag, it has nicks and scrapes as well as some water spots on the front. The lock is tarnished in some spots but as far as I can see all the stitching is tight. There are no loose threads or tearing along any of the seams. Usually the handle is the first thing to go on these but this one doesn't show any significant wear.

The interior is lined with a brown felt material which shows minimal wear. There are three interior compartments, one of which has a holder for three pens. It comes with a green dust bag and a shoulder strap (not pictured) but no key. I'd like to get $200 + $15 to cover shipping within the US. Given where some of these bags have traded on ebay this seems like a solid deal. Please PM me with any questions.

Dimensions
    Width: 15.75"
    Height: 11.75"
    Depth (unexpanded): 2.75"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]