1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

MTM Peak Lapel Tuxedo size 40

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Itsuo, May 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Itsuo

Itsuo Senior member

[TR] [TD] **Photos look grey because they were taken in bright natural light to show detail. In normal conditions this is an extremely deep black.**
    This was a made to measure traditional tuxedo from Sartoria Promessa (Yamagataya) of Japan. It is fully canvassed and done in a very fine KODAMA wool spun in Japan with: satin lapel facings, link-button closure, sleeve buttons, and jacket pocket detailing. The jacket is a peaked lapel with link button closure allowing for a symmetrical and even luxurious jacket closure. The jacket also has ventless and includes a functional lapel button hole with accompanying boutonnière loop. ​
    The trousers have two rear pockets with the left rear pocket containing a button closure for valuable items. In addition, my favorite detail, an extremely unique braided trouser detail. ​
    I lost weight over the last year and this just does not fit anymore, it is a 40 chest and I'm now a 38, the waist is a 33 and I'm now a 31. It's heart breaking but as I've been able to keep it off for a year I've gone ahead and ordered a new one so this one is going to be available for someone else to enjoy. I am also offering a 16" wing-collar cotton shirt with a 1/4" pleats. ​
    The original price was $2000. ​
    Sleeve length is ~23.5in from shoulder​
    The length from the base of the collar on the back down to the edge is 28.5in. On the back, the distance between sleeves/shoulder blades is 44cm/17.33in. This distance from the base of the lapel to the sleeve-head down the shoulder is approximately 20cm/7.75in on each side. The inseam is 73cm/28.75in and the out seam down the outside of the leg from the waistband is 93cm/36.5 in. ​
    This would be best suited for someone between 5'4" and 5'9" between 165-185lbs. ​
    The trousers and sleeves look like they have approximately 2" of spare fabric for adjustments. ​
    Please contact me if you have any questions. ​
    [/TD] [/TR]​

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.