1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

MTM Oxxford suit size 42L

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Renault78law, Feb 9, 2005.

1. Renault78law

Renault78law Distinguished Member

For sale: MTM Oxxford suit, excellent condition, fits as a slim 42L, please see measurements. Â You will be amazed by the amount of handiwork in this suit. Â Light weight wool, dark blue with subtle red windowpanes. Â I'm selling the suit because it is too large for me in the chest, I'm a 40L. Â In the picture below, I'm holding the biggest breath I can muster...standing naturally, it's obviously too large. The jacket is two button, notch lapel, regular gorge, medium button stance, quarter lined, dual vents. Â Sleeves feature 4 buttons, and no buttonholes (neither working nor faux). Jacket measurements: Shoulder: seam to seam 18.5" (since the seams end at the natural line, the shoulders fit wider than this measurement would suggest. As an ex-waterpolo/swimmer, I have wide shoulders and big arms and the suit fits very well in this regard.) Chest: 43" Waist: 38" Length: from bottom of collar 33.5" Sleeve: from shoulder seam to end of cuff 26.75" The pants are plain front, zip fly, slash pockets, Oxxford trade-mark half-waistband and asymetrical loops. Pant measurements: Waist: 34" Inseam: 35.5" Total length 47" [​IMG] Sorry about the bluriness of this pic, but I wanted a pic bright enough to show some detail: [​IMG] Very nice silhouette. Â Shoulders are nearly completely unpadded and very natural: [​IMG] Tons of handiwork: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Now that's a nice buttonhole, handsewn of course: [​IMG] Quarter lined to show off worksmanship: [​IMG] Note the assyemtric belt loops, an Oxxford trademark. Â Note the slash pockets: [​IMG] [​IMG] Note how there isn't a waistband in the rear, another Oxxford trademark: [​IMG] Asking $250+shipping. Â Numerious references. Â I'm willing to take a return for a full refund (less shipping) if shipped back to me within 48 hours of reciept. Â Please PM with any questions.

2. Renault78law

3. Renault78law

Last chance before it goes on the bay.