• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

MTM Oxxford suit size 42L

Renault78law

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For sale: MTM Oxxford suit, excellent condition, fits as a slim 42L, please see measurements. Â You will be amazed by the amount of handiwork in this suit. Â Light weight wool, dark blue with subtle red windowpanes. Â I'm selling the suit because it is too large for me in the chest, I'm a 40L. Â In the picture below, I'm holding the biggest breath I can muster...standing naturally, it's obviously too large. The jacket is two button, notch lapel, regular gorge, medium button stance, quarter lined, dual vents. Â Sleeves feature 4 buttons, and no buttonholes (neither working nor faux). Jacket measurements: Shoulder: seam to seam 18.5" (since the seams end at the natural line, the shoulders fit wider than this measurement would suggest. As an ex-waterpolo/swimmer, I have wide shoulders and big arms and the suit fits very well in this regard.) Chest: 43" Waist: 38" Length: from bottom of collar 33.5" Sleeve: from shoulder seam to end of cuff 26.75" The pants are plain front, zip fly, slash pockets, Oxxford trade-mark half-waistband and asymetrical loops. Pant measurements: Waist: 34" Inseam: 35.5" Total length 47"
Sorry about the bluriness of this pic, but I wanted a pic bright enough to show some detail:
Very nice silhouette. Â Shoulders are nearly completely unpadded and very natural:
Tons of handiwork:
Now that's a nice buttonhole, handsewn of course:
Quarter lined to show off worksmanship:
Note the assyemtric belt loops, an Oxxford trademark. Â Note the slash pockets:
Note how there isn't a waistband in the rear, another Oxxford trademark:
Asking $250+shipping. Â Numerious references. Â I'm willing to take a return for a full refund (less shipping) if shipped back to me within 48 hours of reciept. Â Please PM with any questions.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.