1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

MTM Lorenzini

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Pink22m, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Pink22m

Pink22m Senior Member

Anyone know where I might find MTM Lorenzini in the Bay Area? I realize that just getting OTR Lorenzini can be somewhat challenging, given that the brand isn't as well known as other high end shirts.

2. drake

drake Senior Member

Maybe RLPL MTM?

3. Pink22m

Pink22m Senior Member

I realize Lorenzini makes shirts for RLPL, but I would still prefer Lorenzini.

4. Material Boy

Material Boy Senior Member

I don't know where you can get MTM Lorenzini in SF, but I do know Bloomingdales in SF carries Lorenzini RTW at $325 a shirt. The store carries the basic ones: white, blue, pink etc. The fabirc content is 75% cotton and 25% synthetic fabric. I wouldn't buy these shirts at that price. However, wait unitl December 1st, if you buy 5 shirts, you will get 30% off plus another $100 off. That will translate to $207 a shirt, assuming you are getting all Lorenzini shirts.

Lorenzini was named the best machine made shirt by Robb Report, at least twice in the past. I still think Fray makes better shirts - machine ones, that is.

5. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

I don't know where you can get MTM Lorenzini in SF, but I do know Bloomingdales in SF carries Lorenzini RTW at $325 a shirt. The store carries the basic ones: white, blue, pink etc. The fabirc content is 75% cotton and 25% synthetic fabric. I wouldn't buy these shirts at that price. However, wait unitl December 1st, if you buy 5 shirts, you will get 30% off plus another $100 off. That will translate to $207 a shirt, assuming you are getting all Lorenzini shirts.

Lorenzini was named the best machine made shirt by Robb Report, at least twice in the past. I still think Fray makes better shirts - machine ones, that is.

$325 (200 on sale[​IMG] ) for a shirt with polyester?? What is this world coming to. I've seen both RLPL and Lorenzini and can't say that I would care for either at anything above $100. Buy one Borrelli or Barba at a B&M store to get the best fit for you, then stock up on them at $125-150 or so on ebay.

6. Artisan Fan

Artisan Fan Suitsupply-sider

I love Lorenzini but Robb tends to rotate who gets the clothing award each year so I think it's somewhat difficult to look at the award as a benchmark.

It's taken me a lot of those $10 magazines to figure this out I might add. [​IMG]

7. Pink22m

Pink22m Senior Member

That is rather disappointing that Lorenzini, a quality RTW shirt, would add synthetics in their shirts.

I know that the Nordstrom in downtown SF carries Lorenzini RTW, and they usually tend to carry patterns.

8. Artisan Fan

Artisan Fan Suitsupply-sider

The Lorenzini shirts are typically 100% cotton-that synthetic content is rare.

9. Cravate Royale

Cravate Royale Active Member

I have seen some Lorenzini at Neimans in SF and at Wilkes Bashford. Both possibly have an MTM program too.