• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MTM In the Denver Area?

SlamMan

Reaction score
Do we have any Denver residents here? What kind of MTM options do we have around the area? Thus far I've found Andrisen Morten, Laurence Covel, Concord Custom Shop and Tailor, and The Shirt Broker but I have no experience with suiting with any of them.

The only MTM I've done in the area was HSM at Nordstrom which was more like pick your material and liner and we'll order a suit or jacket in your size. I ended up with a decent jacket but the arm holes are considerably lower than I would have liked.

SlamMan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by josephrex
Edited by request.
Never heard of the place. Any connection or feedback on them?

josephrex

Reaction score
Nevermind. Apparently he's not doing custom anymore. Sorry!

jcsprowls

Reaction score
SlamMan, would you please edit your post to remove the link to my website? I've completely dismantled it, anyway.

At this time, I am no longer accepting custom-make customers.

Twotone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Homer Reed has Samuelsohn MTM at several metro locations. Forget the name, but there's a small independent MTM shop just north of 3rd on the east side of Steel St.

I have not tried Evan Delany, but he has received rave reviews.

http://evandelaney.com/

Twotone

SlamMan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Twotone
Homer Reed has Samuelsohn MTM at several metro locations. Forget the name, but there's a small independent MTM shop just north of 3rd on the east side of Steel St. I have not tried Evan Delany, but he has received rave reviews. http://evandelaney.com/ Twotone
I'll have to checkout Homer Reed and see if I can find the place on Steel. I've just tried shirts from Concord and Shirt Broker. I think I found these two places in one of your old posts. The ones from Concord were decent but the collars were too high. I wonder if they can be shortened? I'm still waiting on the ones from Shirt Broker. What's the price range for Evan Delany? I've been shopping in Andrisen Morton lately and I love that place. The service is top notch.

james_gsx

Reaction score
Good thread, it would be nice to find some MTM places in Denver. I have done a few MTM shirts from Nordstrom and the fit was excellent but the quality wasn't anything spectacular.

I haven't bought anything from Laurence Covel, but when I was there the service was excellent. They also sell John Lobb if thats of any use.

tjcam

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Andrisen Morton handles MTM. I've been shopping there for a couple of years now and due to the more casual nature of my job never had a need for MTM but agree with previous posts that the service is excellent.

SlamMan

Reaction score
There are definately a few places that do it but I'm hesitant to give one a shot without any feedback. I thought starting with shirts might give an idea of the service and styling.

I'm looking into MTM at Andrisen. For my budget I'd have to be in love with the final product though.

Any other Denver residents out there?

jcsprowls

Reaction score
Andrisen Morton sells both Coppley and S. Cohen private label lines. Each of these manufacturers has MTM capabilities, so your fit of the garment and some minor style options can be provided.

I'm working to flesh out a local model in order to pitch to Andrisen Morton and several other similar stores. But, that's a while off.

SlamMan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jcsprowls
I'm working to flesh out a local model in order to pitch to Andrisen Morton and several other similar stores. But, that's a while off.

Keep us Denverites updated.

jaydub

Reaction score
Andrisen Morton now has an in-store Isaia shop that does MTM - would definitely look at that option. They will also do MTM Zegna and Armani. Lawrence Covell also does MTM suiting...as do the big department stores across the street (Neiman Marcus, Saks, and Nordstrom).

Not positive, but I'm fairly sure that Kinsley and Company in Boulder does MTM suiting as well (they carry Etro, Isaia, Zegna...etc).

SlamMan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jaydub
Andrisen Morton now has an in-store Isaia shop that does MTM - would definitely look at that option. They will also do MTM Zegna and Armani. Lawrence Covell also does MTM suiting...as do the big department stores across the street (Neiman Marcus, Saks, and Nordstrom).

Not positive, but I'm fairly sure that Kinsley and Company in Boulder does MTM suiting as well (they carry Etro, Isaia, Zegna...etc).

Any experience with any of them? I was looking at an Isaia MTM jacket at Andrisen Morton recently but I'm on the fence. It was $2500 so I wanted to be in love with it instead of just on the fence.

jcsprowls

Reaction score
If you're going to pay $2500 for branded apparel, you should seriously consider meeting with a custom make tailor, first. Look, I want my customers (i.e. manufacturers) to be successful, too. But, I'm too much of a tightwad to justify giving a big corporation and large check when I have the option to support a local person and send his kids to better schools.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads