1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

MSchap's Deals (Boots + Jeans)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by MSchapiro, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MSchapiro

MSchapiro Senior member

Will be moving in the next couple months and attempting to clear away things I don't wear often.

Prices do not include shipping, which will be at cost. Prices are OBO

These Include:

JD Fisk boots size 8.5 (run large for me)
    similar to http://jdfisk.com/collection/emerson/ but a different color scheme

Price: $35
    This is a great price for a pair of nice beater boots. They have certainly brought me good luck.

7 for all Mankind Moto jeans Size 29
    They are made from a black oxford fabric. Very pretty but never worn besides trying on. Stick to my Momo's these days.

Price $25

7 for all Mankind Austin White Jeans Size 29
    Worn only once, a nice and substantial yet cool fabric. Nice, streaky and soft, almost like Epaulets Optic White's once broken in. Unfortunately I no longer have a place in my life for white jeans

Naked & Famous Herring Bone Raw Size 28
    Love these. Unfortunately they just never fit so were never worn. I paid around $100.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/231044837290

Price $50

The jeans are in excellent condition, shoes are in good condition and would be cleaned/polished before shipped. Let me know if you would like more pictures or measurements, happy to provide them if there is interest.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 1, 2013

2. numero9

numero9 Active Member

Do you have a correct link for the N+F Herringbones? It goes to an empty new "create new thread". What kind of cut are they? Are they black or dark blue?

I'll call tentative dibs on them if I can see some more pics and get a better description. :)

Last edited: Sep 1, 2013

3. MSchapiro

MSchapiro Senior member

Sorry about that! Updated the link.

They are skinny guy fit (a mistake I should never have made when ordering). Unworn with one of the legs folded up to show the selvedge.

Here is a link to N&F: http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/blog/new-herringbone-selvedge-denim/

4. numero9

numero9 Active Member

Willing to do $50 shipped to 94618 for them? PM me your PayPal if so.

5. MSchapiro

MSchapiro Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.