1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

MSchap's Deals (Boots + Jeans)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by MSchapiro, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MSchapiro

MSchapiro Distinguished Member

Will be moving in the next couple months and attempting to clear away things I don't wear often.

Prices do not include shipping, which will be at cost. Prices are OBO

These Include:

JD Fisk boots size 8.5 (run large for me)
    similar to http://jdfisk.com/collection/emerson/ but a different color scheme

Price: $35
    This is a great price for a pair of nice beater boots. They have certainly brought me good luck.

7 for all Mankind Moto jeans Size 29
    They are made from a black oxford fabric. Very pretty but never worn besides trying on. Stick to my Momo's these days.

Price $25

7 for all Mankind Austin White Jeans Size 29
    Worn only once, a nice and substantial yet cool fabric. Nice, streaky and soft, almost like Epaulets Optic White's once broken in. Unfortunately I no longer have a place in my life for white jeans

Naked & Famous Herring Bone Raw Size 28
    Love these. Unfortunately they just never fit so were never worn. I paid around $100.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/231044837290

Price $50

The jeans are in excellent condition, shoes are in good condition and would be cleaned/polished before shipped. Let me know if you would like more pictures or measurements, happy to provide them if there is interest.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 1, 2013

2. numero9

numero9 Active Member

Do you have a correct link for the N+F Herringbones? It goes to an empty new "create new thread". What kind of cut are they? Are they black or dark blue?

I'll call tentative dibs on them if I can see some more pics and get a better description. :)

Last edited: Sep 1, 2013

3. MSchapiro

Sorry about that! Updated the link.

They are skinny guy fit (a mistake I should never have made when ordering). Unworn with one of the legs folded up to show the selvedge.

Here is a link to N&F: http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/blog/new-herringbone-selvedge-denim/

4. numero9

numero9 Active Member

Willing to do $50 shipped to 94618 for them? PM me your PayPal if so.

5. MSchapiro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.