• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr. Olive

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Atsui
25xf3.th.jpg
[/url]

Nice. I really like the colors and the waffle material. Put me down for at least one of those (probably the brown, or clay, or whatever color that is...)

Fok.

gkl

Reaction score
beautiful stuff, wish it would fit me
frown.gif

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Mr. Olive's Flagship in Daikanyama. Just wanted to show a couple pics of their store. It is a pretty hidden location, unless you know exactly what you are looking for. I wish we had taken more pics of the interior of the shop.

http://www.mr-olive.net/

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Nice. I really like the colors and the waffle material. Put me down for at least one of those (probably the brown, or clay, or whatever color that is...)

Fok.

Check out the close ups. I want this so bad too. I'm digging the ivory, but all 3 look nice. Price will be approximately $235 pre-discount. Model in the pics is 5'10" 139 lbs wearing medium.

Viktri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Clay for me... the back seam, contrast zipper, and side panels are nice touches here. Switches things up a bit

Fok.

is that the colour of the hoodie under the orange one?
That one looks great.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Viktri
is that the colour of the hoodie under the orange one?
That one looks great.

No, I meant the orange one. With a dark brown belt to draw out the color, and some dark or dark faded jeans, that hoodie will look great, imo. I have so many grey hoodies already. The clay orange is a great off-primary, imo.

Babar

Reaction score
I really like a lot of the Mr Olive stuff but I wonder if it's just too short if I'm 187cm (~ 6'2"). I have no problem with sz48/m for any of the euro designers as I'm just ~160lbs, so I'm tempted at picking up some size L stuff. I need some more slim zip hoodies as I've been wearing my old '06 Acnes (when they still cut their stuff tight) to pieces!

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Babar
I really like a lot of the Mr Olive stuff but I wonder if it's just too short if I'm 187cm (~ 6'2"). I have no problem with sz48/m for any of the euro designers as I'm just ~160lbs, so I'm tempted at picking up some size L stuff. I need some more slim zip hoodies as I've been wearing my old '06 Acnes (when they still cut their stuff tight) to pieces!

You are in-between L and XL, so just contact the store or PM for help with sizing when you see something you like. I am 6' 165 lbs and I wear size large in all knits, but can easily wear XL. Sleeve length at 6'2" could be an issue with size large, but size up to XL - it will still be a slim fit. You should be fine with large on any short or 1/2 sleeve items. I would recommend a hoodie or cardigan for your first piece, you won't be disappointed.

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the 2nd series of jackets (brownish, blue, and dark greay) denim, or fleece? I can't tell from the pics. Thanks

pinoy

Reaction score
i like the long sleeve tees with the raw edges– any chance we can get some detailed photos of those?

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Klemins
Is the 2nd series of jackets (brownish, blue, and dark greay) denim, or fleece? I can't tell from the pics. Thanks

These are the same piece. Picture 1 is the dark color on far right of picture 2. Picture 2 has kind of bad lighting and pic 1 is more accurate of actual color. The dark gray was my favorite. I would consider if closer to denim.

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pinoy
i like the long sleeve tees with the raw edges- any chance we can get some detailed photos of those?

I don't have any pics of the edges of this item from spring collection, but I will try to get some. I really liked the black version of this shirt, great layering piece.

This is a signature technique used on a lot of Mr. Olive knits. This piece from winter collection will have similar raw edges. It is thicker material compared to the spring version, so the edges will not appear as raw, but it is the same style. We are getting the gray version only S, M, L, XL and arrives on Thursday or Friday of this week.

Other items in this shipment include the following, more details after arrival.

rocks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to sell my new W+H hoodie so I grab one of these hoodies instead....

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads