1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Mr. Ned NYC, anyone have any recent experience?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by new obsession, Apr 5, 2006.

1. BigHandMan

BigHandMan Senior member

I just posted on AAAC about my experiences with Mr. Ned. Instead of my repeating the same here (I don't want to be accused of cross-posting), if you're interested, read them there.

As shirtmaven has volunteered before, he refers customers to Mr. Ned and Mr. Ned refers customers to him. Not that it matters, but the relationship is known.

Searched AAAC forums but couldn't find your post. Would love to read it - can you post a link or something? Thanks.

2. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

3. Dmax

Dmax Senior member

My brother is having a Tuxedo done at Mr.Ned right now. I will post his impressions once it is finished.

4. bubbleboys

bubbleboys Senior member

My brother is having a Tuxedo done at Mr.Ned right now. I will post his impressions once it is finished.

this is digging up from the grave but I'm really curious as to how this turned out.

I don't have a need for a tuxedo yet but when I do need one, I don't want to have to do research then.

5. mdp0430

mdp0430 Senior member

this is digging up from the grave but I'm really curious as to how this turned out.

I don't have a need for a tuxedo yet but when I do need one, I don't want to have to do research then.

Yeah, I'm interested as well... Anyone have a picture of Mr. Ned's final product? In particular a tuxedo... Thanks!