1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Mr.K's Flowers 3D Fall Flower Design-NEW COLORS(6/13/2013)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Mr.K, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.K

Mr.K Senior member

Just wanted to introduce my newest fall design flower. It is the most realistic one yet and I am bringing it out in navy blue first and now adding heather grey and red. The flower is roughly 1" in diameter and comes with a button on the rear. It is felt. It is also handmade like my other designs and will make a great addition to anyone's fall wardrobe. Asking $10.00 shipped each and they will be shipped in a hard box with a wax seal, so they can also be used as gifts. Price includes first class shipping, priority is also available, at $5.50 extra. I will also ship out of the US for $12.00 each. Please feel free to IM with any questions. I am hoping this design does well and if it does I will add more colors. [​IMG] I am also looking to see what other colors people would like to see in these flowers. I will try to full fill as many colors I as I can. I will have more red in about 2 weeks.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2013
  2. 925

925 Well-Known Member

not bad at all, i wish this is bigger like 1.75" dia
    and maybe try some other materials like silk or tweed?
    keep trying! :slayer:

3. davesmith

davesmith Senior member Affiliate Vendor

4. The_Foxx

The_Foxx Senior member

5. jsherman02

jsherman02 Senior member

Received mine- and they are great. Perfect size.

6. Galin

Galin New Member

Very nice indeed. Received one of each color today and they are certainly going to be a real eye-catcher.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.