• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MR HARE London Derby Shoes in Tan, Size UK 9 (US 10) D, NWOB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got a beautiful pair of Mr. Hare London leather derbys here, in the light tan color. They were purchased from Mr Porter a few weeks back, but I've waited too long and now am unable to return, so I'm selling them here at a discount. Gutted these don't fit, but this purchase has helped me to realize that I'm more of a true 9.5 D. These fit very TTS for a 10, as many others on this forum and elsewhere have testified.

Quality is some of the best I've ever handled, the shoes feel super solid and have a great weight to them (as they should, considering they retail close to $900). Here is the description from the Oki-Ni website:

"With every passing collection Mr. Hare is getting closer to his ultimate goal and brand vision – to create a footwear option for every man, in every occasion. The London sits comfortably alongside the more extrovert shoes in the collection, to provide a less formal but more refined daytime alternative.

Based on a classic derby construction, the London shoe is crafted from coarsely-dappled tan calf-leather. The soft but distinctive texture of the leather speaks for itself, as does the refreshing simplicity of the overall design.

New to the brand for autumn/winter is a leather and rubber sole unit, designed to be both hardwearing and comfortable.

Handmade in Italy from leather and rubber, these shoes fit true to size and come supplied with a branded dust-bag."

Links: http://www.mrporter.com/product/168204, http://www.oki-ni.com/icat/footwear/mr-hare-london-mens-leather-shoe/invt/mrh1005tan

They are made in Tuscany, and the quality is nuts.I've only tried on the right shoe, didn't even stand up in them. I unfortunately threw out the box (stupid me) and seem to have misplaced the dust bags, but you can be assured these are absolutely unworn, with stickers still on the soles. PM me if you're interested in trades or need more photos/info.

Cheers!

Attachments

• mrh1005tan_02.jpeg
    mrh1005tan_02.jpeg
    117.5 KB · Views: 14
  • mrh1005tan_01.jpeg
    mrh1005tan_01.jpeg
    123.3 KB · Views: 18
  • mrh1005tan_04.jpeg
    mrh1005tan_04.jpeg
    145.9 KB · Views: 15

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Somebody buy this, price is a steal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads