Mr. Fat Thighs

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by KPO89, Sep 7, 2010.

1. KPO89

KPO89 Senior member

So I've come to the conclusion that the reason why I can't wear some of the beautiful denim on this forum is due to my FAT THIGHS. This is probably, in part, due to my high school career of football but the truth is I can't fit in anything less than 11 inch thigh(BiG). I only have a 32(or 31 for selvedge) waist so its not like I have bublicious cellulite. I just have FAT THIGHS. I bought a pair of Paul Smith Red Ears and they don't fit my FAT THIGHS(which by the way if someone wants them PM me).

What slender leg denim do you fellas go with who have a similar problem?

2. Raxxman

Raxxman Well-Known Member

I can't help you, as due to a lot of cycling I have a similar problem (32 waist , 18 inch (yes 18 inches, when I got measured up for a suit the talor took the measurement 3 times because he couldn't believe it) thighs). It also causes lots of problems because the inside of my legs are so close together I get lots of rub were between the legs of jeans and burn holes in pairs in about 3 months.

Everything that is relaxed fit, is standard on me. I can't get into skinny jeans under 36/38 inch waist.

So, I'm hopeful that someone will have a good solution, atm I'm just using relaxed fit.

3. Foxtrot56

Foxtrot56 Senior member

I have the same problem actually, just something that runs in my family along with huge calves. I can't wear skinny jeans, oh and I have a horse ass so a lot of clothes don't look great on me. I blame it on doing ass to grass squats.

4. KPO89

KPO89 Senior member

18 inch (yes 18 inches, when I got measured up for a suit the talor took the measurement 3 times because he couldn't believe it) thighs). It also causes lots of problems because the inside of my legs are so close together I get lots of rub were between the legs of jeans and burn holes in pairs in about 3 months.

[​IMG] Thats crazy man. I don't have it quite that bad obviously but I can sympathize with the inner thigh problem. That shit can hurt on the beach.

I can't wear skinny jeans

None of us should wear skinny jeans. We would look like horses.

5. lawlercon

lawlercon Senior member

6. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

7. StarterStyle

StarterStyle Senior member

Get a fatter waist so you can go a size up and it will fit all around.

8. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

I can't help you, as due to a lot of cycling I have a similar problem (32 waist , 18 inch (yes 18 inches, when I got measured up for a suit the talor took the measurement 3 times because he couldn't believe it) thighs). It also causes lots of problems because the inside of my legs are so close together I get lots of rub were between the legs of jeans and burn holes in pairs in about 3 months.

Everything that is relaxed fit, is standard on me. I can't get into skinny jeans under 36/38 inch waist.

So, I'm hopeful that someone will have a good solution, atm I'm just using relaxed fit.

18" thighs? How is that big? I am a 33" true waist with 24" thighs... 40" hips [​IMG] But I won't give up squatting for a flatter butt In any case I don't find it too hard to get denim. I do have to size up sometimes, but since I lost some weight (not a lot. Down from 205 at my biggest to about 185 now) jeans fit better. IDK, I think ppl just like to throw #'s out, i'ts not impossible to find good denim for bigger legs, unless you are Ronnie Coleman

9. KPO89

KPO89 Senior member

10. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Senior member

Aren't there like literally 20 threads on this shit?

11. Makeshift_Robot

Makeshift_Robot Senior member

Everyone thinks they have big thighs. Actually you have normal person thighs, you just aren't flattered by the kind of jeans that are in fashion right now. Everyone has problems like this. I can't wear drapey suits, you can't wear skinny jeans, it's just a basic tragedy of life.

12. max_r

max_r Senior member

can't fit into anything with a smaller than 11" thigh measurement? unless i'm reading something wrong, that means you have, what, 21" or 22" thighs? thats not big at all tbh, sounds normal.

i have a 31" waist and 23" thighs, and i've never had a problem finding jeans that fit well in the thigh. in fact, i find lots of jeans and trousers that are too baggy in the thigh.

13. mrchariybrown

mrchariybrown Senior member Affiliate Vendor

I've got a 31.5" waist, 24.6" thighs, and 41" hips.

/whining.
    /thread.

14. KPO89

KPO89 Senior member

can't fit into anything with a smaller than 11" thigh measurement? unless i'm reading something wrong, that means you have, what, 21" or 22" thighs? thats not big at all tbh, sounds normal.

I suppose the purpose of me asking was to find out what others with similar sizing do when they want to buy a pair of a.p.c's with a ten inch thigh. Or even Ande Whalls which I have heard seem to be very small in the thigh. I don't claim to have a ginormous thighs.

15. phoenixrecon

phoenixrecon Senior member

mr. fat thighs is my new band.