• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Moving Sale, lots of stuff, 15.5, 32" belts, ties

demeis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm moving in a couple of weeks and want to start getting rid of some stuff. Some i didn't even know i had.

First up is New Borrelli shirt. I found this in my closet under some pocket squares, i bought it about 8 months ago and kind of forgot about it. Its a navy with blue check shirt. Sized 15.5 or 39Euro. Medium spread collar, barrel cuff. Asking $75 shipped.

img0539pv1.jpg

Borrelli shirt. New. I opened this shirt andit had a small run in it. It was a final sale soi couldn't return the shirt. I have since had it patched and it will not run any more. it is virtually unnoticable. I have since bought the shirt from Talbott so i don't need this one. Located on the lower back. Will sell for $40 shipped. Barrle cuff and medium spread collar.

img0556zd0.jpg

patching located on the inside of the shirt. Outside could not get a good picture but it is very hard to see.

img0560tp8.jpg

Black and red Turnbull and Asser pocket square. Asking $15 shipped.

img0540uc4.jpg

Turnbull and Asser pocket square. Navy with yellow red, blue green puzzle pieces. Asking $15 shipped.

img0541th5.jpg

RLPL tie. Orange with white polka dots. Used but in perfect condition. Asking $25 shipped.

img0542fn2.jpg

img0543qm2.jpg

NWT brioni black grey, white and blue tie. For Italo Ferratti maker and not this years maker which sucks. Asking $60 shipped

img0544dd5.jpg

img0545ll2.jpg

Borrelli tie, Used but in good condition. Brown with red and blue. Asking $25 shipped.

img0546yx2.jpg

img0548oo4.jpg

Borrelli tie. used but in good condition. Light blue with brown. Asking $25 Shipped.

img0549as4.jpg

img0550hr6.jpg

NWT Robert Talbott belt. Dark Brown pebble grain leather. Silver buckle. Bought this and was supposed to be a 30" waist. But they sent me 32" and they don't make a 30" (nice right). So i got stuck with two belts that don't fit. Retail price on this is $165 asking $55 shipped.

img0553gn6.jpg

img0551bz1.jpg

Black nappa glove skin leather. Tubbular cut. Robert talbott belt. Size 32". Worn once but was way to big. Retail $135. Asking $55 shipped.

img0555lt6.jpg

img0554ve7.jpg

I also have a canali sport coat 38R, and Corneliani suit 38R to sell. maybe more ties and 39R brooks and a 36R/S Alan Flusser Tux to sell. Will put those up once i get measurements.

demeis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
RLPL and two borrelli ties sold

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
38R Corneliani? DocHolliday, this one's yours... this time! BWAHAHAHA!
I am going to be out of town for a little but so I won't be able to jump on this myself.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
I'm outside chopping trees
wow Ed, Manhattan has really changed since last time I was there

demeis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
T&A squares sold pending payment.

Englandmj7

Reaction score
Is the yellow Borrelli a 15.5 as well? If it is a 15.5-16.5 I will take it. I sent you a PM. Cheers.

demeis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Borrelli yellow shirt sold.

Now anyone for the belts, thought they would go first, the black retails for $135 (talbott number bl378) and the pebble grain retails for $165 (Talbott number bl505)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads