1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Movies that blow

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Matt, Mar 18, 2006.

1. GanglandDandy

GanglandDandy Senior member

"Ninja Assassin" was a huge waste of time. Freakin' ninja revealed himself..no wonder the other ninjas wanted to revoke his ninja pass and whoop his ass.

2. willpower

willpower Senior member

"IQ" with Meg Ryan playing Albert Einstein's daughter. [​IMG]

3. laughwithm3

laughwithm3 Senior member

Paranormal Activity sucked hardcore, but there's a thread dedicate to that.

Watched "Funny People" 2 weeks ago, there was about 2 or 3 laughes, but they do not, in any way, compensate for the 2 hour agony from watching that boring/semi-depressing crap.

4. Jumbie

Jumbie Senior member

Watched "Funny People" 2 weeks ago, there was about 2 or 3 laughes, but they do not, in any way, compensate for the 2 hour agony from watching that boring/semi-depressing crap.

+awful

Really bad film. I've enjoyed several of Sandler's comedies. They aren't masterpieces but can be entertaining (talking about his work since Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison). This was an absolute piece of trash and I wish Apatow would just stop appearing in/making movies.

Surrogates was another piece of garbage. Bruce Willis should hang it up.

5. slumdawgbillionaire

slumdawgbillionaire Well-Known Member

"Ninja Assassin" was a huge waste of time. Freakin' ninja revealed himself..no wonder the other ninjas wanted to revoke his ninja pass and whoop his ass.

Ninja assassin is awesome especially the fight scenes, it was well done. It's a guy guy movie. So much blood. It feel like playing ninja gaiden for the xbox when I watched that movie.

6. mrchapel

mrchapel Senior member

7. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Senior member

year one

eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. i like the director so expected good things, but i turned it off about 1/2 an hour into it.

8. Bradford

Bradford Senior member

Made the mistake of getting The Nanny Diaries from netflix.

Thought Scarlett Johannsen would be hot enough to make it worthwhile.

Big mistake. Absolutely terrible movie.

9. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. i like the director so expected good things, but i turned it off about 1/2 an hour into it.

Sorry that there weren't more explosions in the first half hour of the movie to hold your interest. I don't get you man.

10. Bradford

Bradford Senior member

Gotta add "I Robot" to this list. It's on FX right now and I had forgotten how much it sucks.

Bad CGI effects as well.

11. mrchapel

mrchapel Senior member

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is a beautiful movie, though it did take me a second viewing to appreciate it. I had to just let go of my concerns and just focus on the movie. Once I did that, it was more enjoyable.

12. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

i never got into the Pirates of the Carribean franchise

13. word

word Senior member

Terminator Salvation

14. Gradstudent78

Gradstudent78 Senior member

Terminator Salvation

+1

15. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Sorry that there weren't more explosions in the first half hour of the movie to hold your interest. I don't get you man.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is a beautiful movie, though it did take me a second viewing to appreciate it. I had to just let go of my concerns and just focus on the movie. Once I did that, it was more enjoyable.

Plus-one, what they said;
    no matter how you say it -
    I loved that movie.

16. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan Senior member

The Goods is the worst movie I've seen in a while. So many wasted actors - Piven, Rhames, Ferrell, Koechner, female lead wasn't even hot.

17. wahwho11

wahwho11 Senior member

"Knocked Up" was awful. Had to turn it off. It was a big PSA wrapped in unfunny.

watched(tried) it on dvd, if i was in the theaters, i would have to walk out- wouldn't even ask for a refund. rather not explain why i was crying.

edit: i'll wager night at the museum as well.

18. willpower

willpower Senior member

Is Drew Barrymore in it?

Then chances are it sux.

19. chobochobo

chobochobo Senior member Moderator

Resurrecting this thread just to say that 'Great Wall' is one of the worst movies ever. Zhang Yimou, I am disappoint.