Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Movies that blow

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Matt, Mar 18, 2006.

1. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

2. Ramses

Ramses Senior member

Suburban Commando. No Holds Barred.

Was this a shot?
    [​IMG]

3. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Senior member

The pulleys and the levers, steam!? It was bad. How do you go from an epic masterpiece like Akira, One of the most influential works of art of all time arcoss all genres, to hulking Steam driven train machines-It though it was awful.

It wasn't Akira, but it was still a good anime, imo.

koji

4. Mute

Mute Senior member

Movies that blow..............................Deep Throat?

5. chrysalid

chrysalid Senior member

Was this a shot?
    [​IMG]

it was, but meant in the best possible homour. i wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of those pythons.

6. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

House of Wax was horrific.

7. Gericaux

Gericaux Active Member

Go to the B movies list website and you will find abominations listed in alphabetical order.

jericho

8. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

Crash--avoid it, despite the win. A movie with "deep statement" pretensions that ultimately falls flat from ham-handed writing and acting and a parade of two-dimensional characters. Almost as bad as Falling Down.
    I disagree. Not great, but better than many. Now "World Trade Center" - that f'ing blew!

9. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

No way. No *WAY*. In my case, at least, it's not sour grapes for Brokeback, which I thought was pretty good, but not necessarily Best Picture either: I hated Crash purely on its own demerits, and I'm not sure that people needed Crash to think again about racism. So many recent social issues (particularly Supreme Court cases involving college admissions) have provided far more substance to consider.
    I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the population of moviegoers and the population of Supreme Court advance sheet readers are not identical.

10. beefcake

beefcake Senior member

"GUY X". One of the shittiest movies I've seen in a very long time. [​IMG] "it's a piece of shit, now walk away!"

11. Matt

Matt [email protected]

OK just back from Australia, some stuff to fill in here....

Plane over, the entertainment system was down. Boring.

Went and saw You Me and Dupree. Crush on Kate Hudson intact. Movie ok, felt a bit like they had 80 mins of funny material and 100 mins to fill though. Was ok.

Plane back, watched Nacho Libre. Very funny in parts, dragged in others. Watched Sentinel, was OK. Then ran out of decent movies so let the blowing begin.

Watched RV - terrible.

Watched a pile of Lindsay Lohan crap after that called Just My Luck - made RV look good....shudder.

12. Ramses

Ramses Senior member

Fantasic Four was tragic-I laughed everytime "The Thing" spoke and when he walked. Honestly, Alba in bra and panties was the highlight. I don't even know if Jessica can act!

13. benecios

benecios Senior member

The Grudge with Sarah Michelle Gellar is one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

14. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

First date with my now-wife: From Dusk Till Dawn. It's a miracle she spoke to me afterwards.

OF course she rented FDTD2 - after we were married. One cold plate of revenge, coming right up.

Confidence was hard to like in the first act, I almost left the theater but stuck around and it got much better.

15. JBZ

JBZ Senior member

First date with my now-wife: From Dusk Till Dawn. It's a miracle she spoke to me afterwards.

OF course she rented FDTD2 - after we were married. One cold plate of revenge, coming right up.

Confidence was hard to like in the first act, I almost left the theater but stuck around and it got much better.

I actually liked From Dusk 'Til Dawn. Definitely not a date movie, however. Particularly not a first date movie.