1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Moved to streetwear

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by fjtaguas, Sep 2, 2013.

1. fjtaguas

fjtaguas Member

Moved to streetwear

Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
  2. unbelragazzo

unbelragazzo Senior member Dubiously Honored

It looks too tight in the chest/waist. Also, what are you going to wear this with? Not what you're wearing in these pictures, I hope?

3. fjtaguas

fjtaguas Member

I have really no idea... I have never owned a white blazer. What can you wear it with? The clothes are just what I was wearing at that moment[​IMG] That´s what I think, it has kind of a strange shape around the waist... Some people seem to love it, but I am not so into it.

4. Reevolving

Reevolving Senior member

For starters, burn the shirt and jeans.

Any comments on the button stance?

5. David Reeves

David Reeves Senior member Affiliate Vendor

no, sorry, its gross.

6. unbelragazzo

Within classic menswear, white jackets would really only be used for summer black tie events. And then they wouldn't be cotton, as yours looks to be, and they'd be either shawl-lapeled, double breasted, or both. As a streetwear item, I'm sure you can find plenty of dudes in Miami wearing something like that at night with sunglasses and black pants like this doucher: [​IMG]

7. fjtaguas

fjtaguas Member

Yes, it is cotton... Well, nobody seems to like it so I guess I will go back to the store and exchange it (I cannot allow to be compared to Pitbull[​IMG]).
    Reevolving: for starters, you can give your opinion without being rude. I would never tell anyone to burn his clothes just because I don´t like them. There is no way you can judge the shirt from those photos, and in my opinion the jeans are alright for a 20 year old going to college.

8. unbelragazzo

We may not be your target audience though. You might want to put it in the SW&D WAYWT discussion thread or something and see what people there think. The posters there tend to be closer to your age. But more importantly, if you don't like it, then it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks.

9. fjtaguas

fjtaguas Member

Well, I will give it a try there just to see if they think the same way, but you are right, if I am not convinced I will not keep it anyway. Thanks for your responses!

10. GBR

GBR Senior member

A dreadful looking thing and far too tight for you. You should certainly not have wasted your time buying it or showing it.