• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Moved to Dumb Threads

Monimus

Reaction score
I hung out with an ex a week and a half ago, and we talked for a while, mostly catching up.

We made plans to hang out tonight, but she told me this morning that she wasn't "feeling it" and couldn't make it.

Tonight she messages me: "Don't be mad that I flaked tonight. This whole talking again thing is freaking me out. More then [sic] i thought it ever would. Can we take this slow. Very slow. Please"

I'm inclined to believe that this means that her vagina still gets wet when she hangs out with me and that she's nervous about that.

Can someone offer a better translation?

As usual, pics and measurements upon request

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You're her standby. She's trying to make it with that sexy guy she has eyes for who works at the Ice Cream Shoppe. But in case that doesn't work out she wants to have you on backup.

Sorry.

Monimus

Reaction score
I had a hunch that might be the case.

Goddamnit.

I'm gonna ask her about it.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Monimus
I had a hunch that might be the case.

Goddamnit.

I'm gonna ask her about it.

Please let us know how that goes. Youtube the encounter if at all possible.

Reaction score
I am refusing to DT this because I am not your puppet. Maybe I'll move it to CE just to prove a point.

soxpats

Reaction score
Dud, rush over to her and beg her to take you back. Trust me that will be a huge turn on for her.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.