• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Moved to Dumb Threads

Monimus

Reaction score
I hung out with an ex a week and a half ago, and we talked for a while, mostly catching up.

We made plans to hang out tonight, but she told me this morning that she wasn't "feeling it" and couldn't make it.

Tonight she messages me: "Don't be mad that I flaked tonight. This whole talking again thing is freaking me out. More then [sic] i thought it ever would. Can we take this slow. Very slow. Please"

I'm inclined to believe that this means that her ****** still gets wet when she hangs out with me and that she's nervous about that.

Can someone offer a better translation?

As usual, pics and measurements upon request

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You're her standby. She's trying to make it with that sexy guy she has eyes for who works at the Ice Cream Shoppe. But in case that doesn't work out she wants to have you on backup.

Sorry.

Monimus

Reaction score
I had a hunch that might be the case.

Goddamnit.

I'm gonna ask her about it.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Monimus
I had a hunch that might be the case.

Goddamnit.

I'm gonna ask her about it.

Please let us know how that goes. Youtube the encounter if at all possible.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
I am refusing to DT this because I am not your puppet. Maybe I'll move it to CE just to prove a point.

soxpats

Reaction score
Dud, rush over to her and beg her to take you back. Trust me that will be a huge turn on for her.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads