• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Moustaches

benecios

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by vanity
This is going to be seriously borderline. My hope is that it's so forward and weird-looking, that it's cool. Kind of intriguing in a sense. Like; "Wow. A moustache...you really don't see many of those. It's kinda cool"

The other side thinks it'll be so forward and weird looking, that'll it'll be simply ridiculous. Kind of like; "For the love of God. WTF is this douchebag have on his face?"

Looking at the photo,I think you might be able to pull off.

HEWSINATOR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The one I am sporting is certainly the later.

HEWSINATOR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody sporting the Earl Hickey 'stache? Now that is a moustache.

cmrocks

Reaction score
I've been growing a beard for about 3 weeks now. I used to just do the stubble look by shaving once a week (I'm lazy and in college) but my girlfriend told me to let it grow. She thinks I look a lot better with one. I certainly don't mind, it is certainly a lot easier than shaving every day. It also makes me look a few years older I think which is good at my age.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
01Wilhelm1lge.gif

kwiteaboy

Reaction score
I would kill for a beard like that, vanity. I have similar mustache thickness as you, but nothing on my cheeks. I have a Johnny Depp facial hair pattern and I hate it.

vanity

Reaction score
Here's some updates. Sorry about the skin condition, **** happens. I'm actually digging the beard and may keep it for a while. You can't really tell from the pictures, but it makes my eyes sparkley in person. Something I can't explain but I wish would happen w/o facial hair. It's masculine, I think I dig it.

beard2002smallqf0.jpg

beard2004smallno7.jpg

ts4them

Reaction score
I like the beard too. I think to pull off the moustache in a cool way, you have to be much edgier in regards to fashion.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads