Motorola V3c cases

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by SGladwell, Mar 13, 2006.

1. SGladwell

SGladwell Senior member

I recently changed cell providers to Verizon and purchased their version of the Razr because it could Bluetooth sync with Address Book and iCal on my new MacBook Pro. However, I see it getting really beaten up really fast. Does anyone have any recommendations for cases that allow full use of the phone from inside the case, are well-made, and protect well? The Vaja one is on the top of my list due to my satisfaction with their iPod cases, but I was wondering if there was anything else I should look at. Price range is $100 or under.

2. Renault78law

Renault78law Senior member

I second your recommendation for Vaja given my experience with their Treo case.

3. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Senior member

i don't use a case (but i treat my Razr with care); what i've started using though is a vinyl skin with screen protectors. admittedly the motivation is just to make the phone look cool, but i'm hoping it helps minimize scratches and stuff.

4. mkk

mkk Senior member

I think that Vaja is nice, but expensive. I bought a case by Krusell, which is not as "chic" as the Vaja but has everything I need and is better than everything else I saw priced similarly.

5. SGladwell

SGladwell Senior member

i don't use a case (but i treat my Razr with care); what i've started using though is a vinyl skin with screen protectors. admittedly the motivation is just to make the phone look cool, but i'm hoping it helps minimize scratches and stuff.

Any recommendations for where to find such things? The more I think about a case, the more I realize I don't want to defeat the purpose of buying a slim phone by padding it up.

6. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Senior member

i just got mine from some guy on ebay. ~$10 shipped for 3, in 3 different colors.

...seller name was.......domoliver, i think. yeah:

http://stores.ebay.com/DomOliver

no association with the guy, just a customer. i wonder how much money he makes selling that stuff?

/andrew