• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Motorcycles

Rumpelstiltskin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
**** that actually looks like a good deal. And Im going to DC next week
biggrin.gif

I would tell you to link me and we'd have a drink but the g/f has been in Colombia since the end of June so I am almost certainly on lock down status. I'll shoot you my info anyway on the side

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I would tell you to link me and we'd have a drink but the g/f has been in Colombia since the end of June so I am almost certainly on lock down status.  I'll shoot you my info anyway on the  side

I have a full itinerary anyway, I don't even think I would have time to check this bike out. Plus I have to sell my bike first.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

When I go out with my buddy who rides harder than I do, we always ride new roads at a pretty moderate pace, not usually over 60 except on straightways. We pass a good twisty section that looks up to code, we'll turn around and hit it again backwards and forwards at our limits. But not the first time.

That's a good idea. I did the same with my riding buddy. He lived about 2 hours away from me though, which sucked.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

John Doe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Beautiful scenery. That video is giving me the traveling jones.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Do you do them in dark brown? They look good and I feel the market is short on simple good looking brown gloves.

BostonHedonist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm seriously considering a pair of these from Rapha:

But mostly for cool off-bike days or quick trips to the store. Most days I wear my Helds.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have been looking for some fall/spring gloves... I have some perforated hot weather gloves and some nice chunky insulated Cortech Scarabs

Might add these to the collection

aether

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Do you do them in dark brown? They look good and I feel the market is short on simple good looking brown gloves.

Completely agree. Unfortunately this comes in black only.

I hope to be producing my own line of gloves within the next few years and will definitely have more color and leather selection, along with in-house designs. Until then, my black leather gloves are the best value, and frankly the best design, out there right now. Dianese does some nice ones but pricey, and RSD tends to be overdesigned.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads