• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Motorcycles

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's what they were supposedly supposed to shrink to but no, they're larger than that - which is why they're too big for me.

I'll take measurements when I get home tonight.

I'm willing to sell them with or without the included Forcefield hip and knee armor btw in case you want to use your own.

Rumpelstiltskin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
9570335535_0d2884e104_o.jpg

One of these (1199 Panigale or 1098 Streetfighter S) will be my next bike.

I have spoken

brokencycle

Reaction score
If I was going to buy a Ducati, it would be the streetfighter.

epb

Reaction score

Track day this past Spring at Thunderhill...had a lot of fun!

Nice shot.

Ever notice you're always on the wrong bike when you ride? It seems I only pass a bunch of vintage rides and I'm on the CBR. Tonight, coming home from seeing Kick-Ass 2, I rode my CB400T thru not one but two groups of 10+ more sportbike riders - one group headed for the Edens, the other headed for LSD. Oddly, the first group all had girls riding pillion.

Last edited:

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Update on the seat.

I couldn't find a tan leather I liked so I decided to go with a darker brown.

Here's a pic in direct sunlight:

9685724915_079deefefe_c.jpg

9688965966_065644b03f_c.jpg

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Who cares what the name of the color is...that's definitely the color you want.

SplasH

Reaction score
Perfect BRG / whisky leather combination. White would have looked good too but a ***** to take care of.

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Motorcyclist hit by lightning
CHEHALIS, WA (KPTV) -

A man on a motorcycle heading north on Interstate 5 in Washington was struck by a bolt of lightning.

The bolt blew out the face shield of his helmet, tore up the interior padding and melted wiring in the helmet and on the motorcycle.

Washington State Patrol said it happened at 9:30 a.m. Thursday near Chehalis. The lightning hit the 59-year-old motorcycle rider's helmet.

Police said the man initially pulled off to the shoulder of the freeway in a daze, unsure of what had happened. Witnesses stopped and told him he'd just been hit by lightning.

Firefighters said, at that point, he got back on his bike and kept on riding. The man took Exit 76 into Chehalis, where he stopped at a convenience store and asked for help.

Firefighters said the drivers behind him reported seeing both his helmet and motorcycle light up when the lightning hit him. They said it was a "direct hit" from the lightning strike.

Police and firefighters said the bolt blew out the face shield of his helmet, tore up the interior padding and melted wiring in the helmet and on the motorcycle.

A photo from LewisCountySirens.com shows the motorcycle rider talking to emergency crews after the lightning strike.

The man from Tenino, WA has not been identified. He was taken to the hospital for burns to his ears and neck, according to firefighters. He was treated and released.

brokencycle

Reaction score
See kids, wear your helmet and you'll even live through lightning bolts.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads