• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Motorcycles - What We Wear When We Ride

Skanstull

Reaction score
Please post what you ride in - it would be great to get some inspiration with regards to jackets, pants, helmets, gloves and everything else you wear when riding a motorcycle!

I'll kick it off by posting my new Vanson Model B jacket - quite some difference compared to the goatskin G-1 I used to wear until now.

Vanson Model B.jpg

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I usually ride in "technical" gear such as Klim or RevIt. I do have some leather jackets from Fox Creek which I really like and a Vanson perforated that I sometimes use but protection, not style is what I focus on when riding.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Pretty much what I wear for everything else. Mostly Schott when I wear leather, for no other reason than I like the fit and construction. Have a Vanson that I love just as much but doesn’t get as much wear. Denim is usually RRL or Freenote. Have other stuff up on my Insta but it isn’t much riding..

9C6FAD54-3202-45FF-BEC6-F01435D1CA7E.jpeg
FBB3FD66-B9FC-4F97-8E58-5C60BBA62C3E.jpeg
8B20F2DC-68DF-416B-9FDB-B3C27F60AFCB.jpeg

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Obligatory bike shot with a couple of things I wear while riding, but don’t wear when I’m not. Sold the Triumph and daily riders are HD sportie (72) and Softtail Slim big twin

58CA9820-48D5-4AB8-A408-24E1C84DF5C5.jpeg

CharlieAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can post some pictures about what all this stuff looks like after it gets cut off by the EMTs.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ride safe and remember that when you think everything's going great, some fucking ride share driver is going to try to kill you on the freeway.
This is why I wear motorcycle specific gear with integrated armor and materials such as Kevlar and not fashion motorcycle gear. I even wear an airbag vest these days. Does it look "cool"? No. Will it increase my chance of survival and keeping my skin in a crash? Hell yeah!

MrAmbrose

Reaction score
Pretty much what I wear for everything else. Mostly Schott when I wear leather, for no other reason than I like the fit and construction. Have a Vanson that I love just as much but doesn’t get as much wear. Denim is usually RRL or Freenote. Have other stuff up on my Insta but it isn’t much riding..

View attachment 1391655View attachment 1391656View attachment 1391657
I really dig the 72 sporty. Had to sell my softail during my last divorce and haven't bought another bike but if I do I'd love to find a 72 in the metal flake green

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I really dig the 72 sporty. Had to sell my softail during my last divorce and haven't bought another bike but if I do I'd love to find a 72 in the metal flake green
Yeah, it's a fun bike, and very good handling. Love the narrow front tire and the paint choices for these bikes are all very nice.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.