• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Motorcycle heavy movies

Kas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
motorcycle-diaries-poster.jpg

Never watched it, but I guess there are motorcycles involved.

countdemoney

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Megaforce!

mfmegaforce.jpg

"The film featured a "phantom Army of super elite fighting men whose weapons are the most powerful science can devise", including realistic 3-D holograms and combat vehicles such as a motorcycle called the "Delta MK 4 Megafighter" equipped with missile launchers. The movie included extremely unrealistic scenarios such as motorcycles (and dune buggies) launching missiles which proved lethal for main battle tanks. The dune buggies, "megadestroyers" or "megacruisers", also had lasers that could destroy a tank in a single shot. In the film finale, the main character's motorcycle activates small (~2 ft or 0.6 m) fold-out wings and flies."

And Galactica 1980!

cast.jpg

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by countdemoney
Megaforce!

mfmegaforce.jpg

"The film featured a "phantom Army of super elite fighting men whose weapons are the most powerful science can devise", including realistic 3-D holograms and combat vehicles such as a motorcycle called the "Delta MK 4 Megafighter" equipped with missile launchers. The movie included extremely unrealistic scenarios such as motorcycles (and dune buggies) launching missiles which proved lethal for main battle tanks. The dune buggies, "megadestroyers" or "megacruisers", also had lasers that could destroy a tank in a single shot. In the film finale, the main character's motorcycle activates small (~2 ft or 0.6 m) fold-out wings and flies."

Damn, I'd totally forgotten about Megaforce! Such a dumb movie and yet I absolutely loved it when it came out. I actually saw it in the theatre TWICE when it was released.

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bradford
Damn, I'd totally forgotten about Megaforce! Such a dumb movie and yet I absolutely loved it when it came out. I actually saw it in the theatre TWICE when it was released.

I seem to remember watching a preview clip of this. Why haven't I seen it? A mystery.

GlenCoe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by willpower
Long Way Round (LWR) is a documentary television series documenting the 19,000 miles (31,000 km) journey of Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman from London to New York on motorcycles.

This is really good. Also a good drinking game - a shot every time Ewan McGregor drops his bike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnudT...x=0&playnext=1

+1

jgold47

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hellride-poster-big1.jpg

I wasnt sure if this was the best movie or the worst movie I have ever seen. You should see this though. And by Tarrentino.

celticgent

Reaction score
Roadside Prophets (GOOD MOVIE!)

Stone Cold (****** movie!)

Beyond the Law (same movie as stone cold, but better
smile.gif
)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads