1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Most Stylish Headphones Ever! (From Audio Technica)

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by AnGeLiCbOrIs, Oct 19, 2008.

1. whiteslashasian

whiteslashasian Senior member

Not worth the money and there's a thread about them somewhere on here

It's mentioned in several threads that the Beats are not worth the hype.

They're essentially the "hip hop" version of Bose.

2. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

They're essentially the "hip hop" version of Bose.
    I like that.

3. ismelllikepoop

ismelllikepoop Senior member

You can get the Audio Tenchnia ATH-ESW9A for about $210. It is not even a fair comparison.

where at? i would be interested if they fixed the whole headband breakage issue.

4. Aaron01

Aaron01 Senior member

My friend has a Beats by Dr. Dre. Im looking to pick it up, what do you guys think?
    They're overpriced and their sound quality is not that great. Whether you're looking for in-ear or over-ear you can find a lot of better stuff for cheaper. The only reason they get any attention is the Veblen "zomg Dr. Dre yo!"

5. eddievddr10

eddievddr10 Senior member

beats suck bigtime better off with a sennheiser or audio-technica and if you just want booming bass go with bose

6. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

where at? i would be interested if they fixed the whole headband breakage issue.

amazon from beachcameras. free shipping

they're gorgeoousss and they sound beautiful.

the fake ones are actually not too bad of a fake. i wear them when i bike, run, or dance.

7. ismelllikepoop

ismelllikepoop Senior member

amazon from beachcameras. free shipping

they're gorgeoousss and they sound beautiful.

the fake ones are actually not too bad of a fake. i wear them when i bike, run, or dance.

do you know anything of the headband breakage issue? i remember a few years ago when i was thinking about getting them, pretty much everyone on headfi that purchased them the headbands broke.

8. AnGeLiCbOrIs

AnGeLiCbOrIs Senior member

They are $199 with free shipping through Beach Camera on Buy.com.

9. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

Hey guys, I have a question about Sony headphones. I got a gift certificate to Sony Style, so I am set on the Sony brand. Can you guys provide any advice?

Thanks!

10. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Either the MDR-V6 or V600. I think the V6 is the better reviewed of the pair, but they're open, so you might prefer the V600's.