• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

most popular premium streetwear brands in the US?

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Obedient Sons (problems with fulfillment though)
Troglodyte Homunculus by Groupe 16sur20
Engineered Garments
Rag & Bone
Baltazar
Yoko Devereaux
Opening Ceremony (not my cuppa tea, though)
Band of Outsiders (getting ridiculously expensive, though.)
Oliver Helden (good range, gret pricepoint)
W+H and Wings & Horns from CYC. (Canadian, but whatever.)

The brands I rep, of course, and I think that Michael J. Krell's line for S/S 2007 is showing some real maturity. I can send you a look book if you are interested.

Wow, the list I was going to post looks almost exactly like this. So yeah, um...from this list I'd definitely recommend Troglodyte Homunculus, EG, Rag & Bone, Opening Ceremony, Band of Outsiders and W&H + Spruce. I'd also add Seize sur Vingt's other diffusion lines such as 16sur20 and United Boroughs of New York for some nice active-wear type pieces (their soccer jerseys in honor of the World Cup are pretty cool). There are lots of niche labels that are making really, really interesting stuff though such as Brooks Salzwedel's "Shane" belt buckles and Common Projects sneakers. I could go on forever...

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
zI like the Shane belt buckles, but fail to see why Common Projects is so great. Yes, the leather is terrific, the styles classic, etc... but for the money, I would rather have a nice shirt or piece of outerwear on sale!

Originally Posted by jonglover
Wow, the list I was going to post looks almost exactly like this. So yeah, um...from this list I'd definitely recommend Troglodyte Homunculus, EG, Rag & Bone, Opening Ceremony, Band of Outsiders and W&H + Spruce. I'd also add Seize sur Vingt's other diffusion lines such as 16sur20 and United Boroughs of New York for some nice active-wear type pieces (their soccer jerseys in honor of the World Cup are pretty cool). There are lots of niche labels that are making really, really interesting stuff though such as Brooks Salzwedel's "Shane" belt buckles and Common Projects sneakers. I could go on forever...

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
zI like the Shane belt buckles, but fail to see why Common Projects is so great. Yes, the leather is terrific, the styles classic, etc... but for the money, I would rather have a nice shirt or piece of outerwear on sale!

Yeah, I can totally see that, however I just think they're nice enough to warrant the price when you compare it to some of the upper-end Puma lines (my Jil for Pumas were awesome shoes, but the craftmanship was pretty shoddy) and the Y-3 stuff, while I love pretty much the entire line, isn't that spectacular when you consider the price. I guess different strokes for different folks? I think Shane's buckles are rip-off also at $200 (I'm lucky to have gotten three at his cost due to us having a mutual friend), but I'd probably still pay that much.
smile.gif

Dill

Reaction score
I didn't know opening ceremony had their own collection. I just thought they were a store.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads