• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

most expensive piece of clothing

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HRoi
Please tell me the price includes lifetime use of what's in the bra...

Maybe... silicon's cheap.

Kitontini

Reaction score
Satya Paul Design Studio necktie – $220,000

"This unique tie is made of pure silk with a pattern in 150 grams of gold. It’s also adorned with 271 diamonds weighing 77 carats."

diamond_necktie13.jpg

Umm... Ugly as all hell.....
laugh.gif

Stuart Hughes Designer Suit - $900,000

"To maintain the exclusivity of this luxurious men’s suit, Stuart has created only three pieces and the entire suit takes more than 600 hours to create with the inclusion of 500 sparkling diamonds."

worlds-most-expensive-mens-designer-suit.jpg

Bleh... No Thank you.....

George Esquivel Custom Made Shoes - $40,200

"$40,200 alligator monk straps with jeweled buckles that double as cuff links."

(Sorry, No Picture!)

Eton Dress Shirt - $45,000

"Swedish shirt-making company Eton, celebrating their 80th birthday, created this shirt out of the finest Egyptian cotton. Of course, it couldn’t be the most expensive shirt in the world without a few diamonds. Both the studs and the cufflinks are encrusted with diamonds—white diamonds on the cufflinks and colored diamonds on the studs."

expensive-shirt.jpg

Nice, but not for me.....

Vacheron Constantin Tour de I'lle - $1.5 Million

"The watch includes 834 parts and 16 horological complications."

ESQ-Watch-BILLIONAIRE-13436615.jpg

Yes, I will take 1... or 4.....
laugh.gif

ShayaEXQT

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kitontini
Satya Paul Design Studio necktie - $220,000

"This unique tie is made of pure silk with a pattern in 150 grams of gold. It's also adorned with 271 diamonds weighing 77 carats"

diamond_necktie13.jpg

Umm... Ugly as all hell.....
laugh.gif

+1 that is an ugly tie.. and probably really heavy

ShayaEXQT

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Most expensive I've seen in person is $100,000 Hermes alligator jacket.

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kitontini
Eton Dress Shirt - $45,000 "Both the studs and the cufflinks are encrusted with diamonds—white diamonds on the cufflinks and colored diamonds on the studs." Vacheron Constantin Tour de I'lle - $1.5 Million "The watch includes 834 parts and 16 horological complications." Yes, I will take 1... or 4.....
laugh.gif

That's a bit of cheating with the Eton shirt as the shirt itself would probably be few hundred bucks and it's really the accessories that go with the shirt that's expensive. So that shirt is more like a gift set. That watch is worth so much more than 1.5mil now. Gemnation sold one for 2.5mil+. I reckon if one pops up for sale now it can easily be sold for more than 3mil now. These exclusive time pieces sure are fine investments, but then again, people who have access to these watches probably don't care about its resale value as they are baller collectors and the 3mil they would have got would be poo change to them anyway.
Originally Posted by davesmith
+1 that is an ugly tie.. and probably really heavy
Bet it drapes well XD Oh and I think the most expensive piece would be a trophy wife XD.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ter1413
cuccinelli overcoat

wait....i misread. thought it was what was the most expensive that i own....my bad..

ShayaEXQT

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blahman
That's a bit of cheating with the Eton shirt as the shirt itself would probably be few hundred bucks and it's really the accessories that go with the shirt that's expensive. So that shirt is more like a gift set.

i was just thinking the same, its not the shirt, tie, or whatever that costs the money it is the diamonds attached. whereas if the thing is made of alligator or whatever then the thing itself costs alot.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads