• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Most expensive denim?

thereverend

Reaction score
Who makes just the all around, most expensive denim? I am just curious how high the price goes. Also, I am not talking about collector's/vintage stuff.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
45rpm 330- over a thousan
kohzo around 480 (lowest iveever seen ) to over a thousand
other people make high cost denim too but i dont think there all around high costing and some just arent all that great like dsqaured is waaay over priced and is ugly

heartworm

Reaction score
I saw a pair of ugly handmade limited edition Evisus that were around $2000. Anyone who buys that crap should stop watching MTV.

mr.indigo

Reaction score
There's a company called APO that make jeans with platinum and diamond buttons, go for $4000+
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

Eiy-Kyu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mr.indigo
There's a company called APO that make jeans with platinum and diamond buttons, go for $4000+
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

Right, you are – APO jeans are the world's most expensive jeans. They're made with indian denim that costs $40/yard, and the rivets and buttons on APO's higher-end offerings are diamond-studded. APO will custom tailor their jeans to fit you, or they can match the fit of a favourite pair of jeans you might have. IMO, APOs are an expensive gimmick, but if you want to check out their website, you can do so here.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
cmf homme

nairb49

Reaction score
^^yeah, but those are worth every penny. Quality/fit, you can't go wrong.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
Forbes motto should be: for those without taste...and the means to prove it to everyone else.

+1

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, from the linked article:

"Makers of the $4,000 APO jean use a choice of silver, gold or platinum rivets and replace the buttons with diamonds of the customer's choosing. Both the man-hours and luxe materials add to the price.

"They definitely are not for everyone," says Kingman Lam, chief executive of APO jeans."

What a f***ing c***sucker.

We need a smiley with one smiley blowing another smiley's brains out.

twin8885

Reaction score
I was pretty suprised by the prices of the Diesel Denim Gallery jeans, they start at 700 and go up to a 1000.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads