• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Most disturbing movie ever

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Boiler Room, tied with Wall Street.

paper clip

Reaction score
Silence of the Lambs

The first time I saw it, I was freaked out by the "cutting the security guard up and stringing him up as an art project" scene, the crazy guy making a fat suit out of dead girls' skin and the thought of being trapped in a dark basement whilst said guy was coming after me wearing night vision goggles left me sleepless for the night.

again - pre-internet - I am much more jaded now.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think either I spit on your grave for their 20 minute **** scene or Irresversible.

The stupidest thing I ever did was to take a first date to see Irrerversible after reading a quick paragraph in Newsweek about it pushing the envelope. Needless to say we were out of there in about 25 minutes or so. Looking back I know I shouldn't have said "See that, that's what I've got in store for you tongight!"

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Slopho
I think either I spit on your grave for their 20 minute **** scene or Irresversible.

The stupidest thing I ever did was to take a first date to see Irrerversible after reading a quick paragraph in Newsweek about it pushing the envelope. Needless to say we were out of there in about 25 minutes or so. Looking back I know I shouldn't have said "See that, that's what I've got in store for you tongight!"

You took a first date to see Irreversible???
crazy.gif
That's like taking a black chick to a *** rally on a first date.

TowleY

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
Towley - see "Search" feature. I typed in "disturbing movie" and found both threads.

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...sturbing+movie
http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...sturbing+movie

And I stand by my original list that I already posted.

When you type Most Disturbing Movie Ever into where you put your topic, I didnt see it. So I figured that there was no such topic.

And ur list is pretty dam accurate haha. Never seen Irriversable or August underground. That good eh?

TowleY

Reaction score
Make sure you get the ORIGINAL version of Henry, from the 80's. The remake is ****.

just like the exorcist haha. The original pre-released was 100x better than the remade one that they released.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You took a first date to see Irreversible???
crazy.gif
That's like taking a black chick to a *** rally on a first date.

I had no idea what it was about, like I said I just read a short article about it being new and foreign. Always makes for a funny story.

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TowleY
When you type Most Disturbing Movie Ever into where you put your topic, I didnt see it. So I figured that there was no such topic.

Don't make your searches so specific. Honestly man, what are the odds someone is using the exact same thread title as you without any variations? Search for the main keywords "Disturbing" and "Movie"

zubin

Reaction score
irreversible.

I saw it at the local "artsy" theater. When the movie started, there were about 40 ppl in the theater and when we left there was only 8 of us. Brutal movie.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads