• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Most cotton clothing is GENETICALLY MODIFIED... ****The Official List of GM-Free Cotton Clothing****

4characters

Reaction score
Breaking news: Iron heart recently introduced new organic cotton jeans under their Triple Works label Advertized as “grown from non genetically modified plants”, they state that it “promotes and enhances biodiversity and biological cycles”
Jeans + picture from Ironheart website: http://www.ironheart.co.uk/triple-works/tw-634n.html
These are fine jeans to be sure….
Keep in mind that all Iron Heart products are GMO-free; it’s interesting that they are advertizing that fact now…

Isachenko

Reaction score
I'd love to get a pair of those organic ironhearts, but why did they have to put such a marsupialed looking stitching on the back pocket? And the red vertical "W" to top it off?! Organic jeans don't need any gimmicks and I have no interest in buying them now.

Here's another company don't know if you listed it already but all they make are tight skinny jeans:

http://www.monkeegenes.com/search/?searchstring=sateen

I need some regular, classic, straight, or relaxed fits without gimmicks. Shouldn't be so damn hard to find, but it is.

Isachenko

Reaction score
Now look at these Old Blue Denim Organics:

Seriously, WTF is this stitching? No wonder most organic jean companies go out of business.
musicboohoo[1].gif

Nudie's stitching may be the worst too.
bored.gif

Isachenko

Reaction score
And here we have Kuyichi organics with a couple thorns sticking up each ass cheek:

brightorangetrousers

Reaction score
Haven't done it myself, but loads of people on here/Superfuture/etc remove pocket stitching as a regular thing. But yeah, you probably couldn't take out the red "W".

Isachenko

Reaction score
Yeah, at $300 for the pair they're about $75 overpriced anyways and that's without defaced pockets. I didn't even know Ironheart was a member here, much less a devoted thread till today. No disrespect if reading this but somebody's gotta tell it like it is.

4characters

Reaction score
I previously said that I thought Iron Heart uses Supima (US pima) cotton because it was pretty much the only American long staple variety to use, but it turns out they don’t… It’s actually a super rare American variety virtually unknown to commercial cotton growers and, of course, it’s of unbelievably excellent quality.
Here’s a visual:
Levis cotton

Iron Heart cotton

Last edited:

4characters

Reaction score
I return from the lush fields of IH forum bringing great tidings of fine cotton!
biggrin.gif

4characters

Reaction score
Iron Heart seems to be very protective of this kind of information; the name is not available to me. It appears to be a secret… Iron heart denim is simply unbelievable though. Really next level stuff.

4characters

Reaction score

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What's toxic about genetically modified cotton?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads